Meet and Greet of a lifetime

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I had a meet and greet at the Milwaukee show 2-25-12 it was my first time being this close to my favorite band of all time they showed the best respect for there fans, they signed 3 different things for me and answered a few questions that had been on my mind for the last 16 yrs . In 95 when I turned 18 that day I walked into my local tattoo pallor with the 1st album and had it tattooed on my right shoulder blade and vowed that some day I would get there autographs and have them tattooed around it and then start tattooing the rest of the album covers around my back or body, with that meet and greet that dream has now come true. Thank you JD, Fieldy, Monkey,and Ray, that night is now one of the best days of my life right up there with the births of my 2 daughters. It was a honor to be in your presents, and hope to see ya again to show ya the finishing touches on my back.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Meet and Greet of a lifetime

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Aww that sounds awesome :)

2. RE: Meet and Greet of a lifetime

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:47 AM

i also got to meet them in salt lake city i told jd it was honor to meet him he padded me on my shoulder and told me thanks, and thank you for coming out tonight was a highlight of my life i will never forget.

Newsletter Signup