First Meet n Greet help!!!

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 8:17 PM

hello i have purchased a Vip pass for a meet n greet with Korn for the first time! i cant wait, its going to be at the Warfield in San Francisco. the thing is i dont know how it works?? it says its will call. so i will have to pick it up at the venue.. how will i know what time the greet is at?? do they send me the info? were is it posted?? and for those of you who have been to these before, can i bring stuff to get signed?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Generally when you get there you will get your pass. With the pass comes a slip or note stating where you go and the time to be there. If you're not sure where to go, make sure you figure that out before you leave the will call booth.

As for stuff to get signed. Most of the time they have only let you take/get 1 item signed and that's it. But sometimes they can be nice and sign more. And most of the time they say NO PICS!

I'm just assuming this is still how it is but I could be wrong.

2. Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:54 PM

thank you!! i hope they let me take pics! at least one!

3. Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Try not to get raped
    korn fans are notorious ass bandits

4. Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:54 PM

what do u mean?

5. Moderator

Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 3:51 AM

You're going to have a GREAT TIME Aonofre! They are all really nice guys...have a great time! KONGRATS!

6. Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:53 PM

They are really nice guys. I have met Jonathan, Munky & Head. Just ask Jon nicely if you can get a quick pic with them. I can't imagine him saying no, policy or not! Talk to them til they tell you to move on! You paid for it!

7. Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:27 PM

thanks! im glad to hear they nice!!!

8. Moderator

Re: First Meet n Greet help!!!

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Get the latest from Korn!