UK meet and greet?

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 4:10 AM

Hi Guys,

I have been to see Korn 8 times now and next March when they come to the UK will mark the 10th year since I first saw them. Along with a friend, I will be going to see all 4 UK mainland shows. I know it's a long shot, but as a long standing die-hard fan, is there any chance of a meet and greet following any of the 4 shows ( London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow)? If there was a choice in venue, it would be Glasgow as we are both Scottish...

I've never requested anything like this before, and most likely will never again. It would mean so much to us if our request was granted. Please, please consider this seriously...

Faithfully,

Doug

PS. I will even be visiting Bakersfield, CA next year with my wife as we tour Cali, that's how committed as a fan I am!

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: UK meet and greet?

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 1:52 PM

There will be a number of VIP packages for sale and I'm sure that the shows you are going to will have them as well. If you check the Tours Page you can see the VIP deals. I only see Milan and Luxemboug loaded right now but they will be updating them as the dates get closer. Just keep watching that page! Good luck!

Tout Page Link

2. Re: UK meet and greet?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Thanks for the info. After much deliberation, I have decided to go ahead and buy one of the VIP passes. It's not something I would normally do, but I absolutely have to meet them.

3. Re: UK meet and greet?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:41 AM

I have bought the Glasgow vip, the one with the listening session, so looking forward to that immensely!!!!

4. Moderator

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:05 PM

You guys are gonna love it! Good on ya! Congrats!!

5. Re: UK meet and greet?

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 8:42 AM

hey what are the details regarding the platinum VIP for the uk tour, like times you have to be there for the meet and greet etc as i want to do it but never done anything like that before?? :)

6. Moderator

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Once you purchase the package you will get an email. The email might not give times until a few days before the show. But they'll tell you the details when you buy it.

7. Re: UK meet and greet?

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Thats Awsome To Get VIP Pass I Never Had It Before But I Saw This Guy At The Shoreline Ampithearter With A VIP Pass I Didn't know untill now But Hope They Come To My Area But Thats Fucken Tight To Get One Like That :D

8. Re: UK meet and greet?

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 7:49 AM

just purchased my VIP its been a dream since i was a kid and may never get an oppertunity again so you cant really put a price on that fuck it! :D

9. Re: UK meet and greet?

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:59 AM

same here, happy to pay the £220 to meet them and headband at side of stage

Newsletter Signup