mo avatar mo

Embalming stuff

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM

I just saw that J.D. was looking for embalming stuff. Thought that I would drop a line. I have an Antique ( with claw legs), embalming table, and an old antique embalming machine, and even a stand up headstone and base (Granite), you can find me on facebook, I dont want to post my number on or in a forum. Im Marina Reina in Bullhead city az. (dragons_lair6166@hotmail.com), you can look me up on fb by either of these. I dont read that email often, so dont send to there. Thanks,..................................Marina

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Embalming stuff

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 11:45 AM

ditto I guess. My family business since 1906 has been funeral homes and when stuff gets old, we usually just get rid of it. However, we have suppliers which over the years have become personal friends & they are always hearing about available (& almost always "used") items. If this is for real, I don't mind helping or giving a little insight.

-Denny

btw, I hope you liked that lapel pin John. It's very special to me and my family. There were only 100 made in celebration of our 100 years of premiere service. \m/

Newsletter Signup