iPhone app

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Just wondering if there will be access to the blogs and forums from the app in the future? Because now I have to open the site in Safari anyway so thereĀ“s really no need for the app for me right now.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: iPhone app

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:39 PM

Vanessa wrote:
    Yep! Our developers are going to be making the app better and better and more inclusive of all site features in later versions to come.

I e-mailed staff.ikorn@gmail.com a few days ago about this and still no reply. I'm glad I found the answer to my question here.

"Fake ass people surround me."

2. Moderator

Re: iPhone app

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM

JimmyCracKoRn wrote:
    Vanessa wrote:
    Yep! Our developers are going to be making the app better and better and more inclusive of all site features in later versions to come.

I e-mailed staff.ikorn@gmail.com a few days ago about this and still no reply. I'm glad I found the answer to my question here.

Yeah we don't know who that is. For Support inquiries for korn.com, please use support.groundctrl.com. Thanks!

3. Re: iPhone app

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM

JimmyCracKoRn wrote:
    Vanessa wrote:

There's a new app. for Iphone and bla bla..

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ground-ctrl/id444999300?mt=8 or here:
    https://www.facebook.com/korn?ref=ts

take a look jimmy! :D

4. Re: iPhone app

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Same app for Android would be nice!
    "All the secrets that I hide, would die, with me."

5. Moderator

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM

pongtastisch wrote:
    Same app for Android would be nice!
    "All the secrets that I hide, would die, with me."

I hear it's coming in time :)

6. Re: iPhone app

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Vanessa wrote:
    JimmyCracKoRn wrote:
    Vanessa wrote:

Yeah we don't know who that is. For Support inquiries for korn.com, please use support.groundctrl.com. Thanks!

IMO this forum is the best place for support Vanessa always seems to be on top of everything and has resolved everything quickly.

7. Re: iPhone app

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:15 PM

I downloaded this app on my itouch and it doesn't accept my login

8. Moderator

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:32 PM

DaDisch wrote:
    Vanessa wrote:
    JimmyCracKoRn wrote:
    Vanessa wrote:

IMO this forum is the best place for support Vanessa always seems to be on top of everything and has resolved everything quickly.

Why thank you! I try :) I'm not Customer Support though, I'm actually in Client Services so if you have a Support related issue, support.groundctrl.com is the best way to go. If they can't resolve your issue or don't get back to you within a timely manner, you're more than welcome to send me a PM.

Get the latest from Korn!