Sidebar

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 4:24 PM

I don't know if this bothers anyone else but when you click the sidebar to select "manage account", the page loads and the sidebar doesn't go back... Maybe it's me being lazy but it annoys me!

MaDoTTeR's Korn Kollection & MaDoTTeR's Korn Stage Project

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sidebar

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 5:38 PM

On the sidebar, click account again and it will go away.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

2. Re: Sidebar

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 8:41 PM

lol i had that same problem, i felt all dumb when i knew how to get rid of it

3. Re: Sidebar

Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM

Oh, sorry. I didn't explain I know it goes back when you click account but It annoys me that you have to do that. The only option to click in the sidebar is "manage account" so when I click it and the page reloads, why does it still show? I'm in "manage account" so it should hide itself - again, maybe I'm being lazy!

MaDoTTeR's Korn Kollection & MaDoTTeR's Korn Stage Project

4. Re: Sidebar

Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:34 PM

huh that sucks
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

5. Moderator

Re: Sidebar

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 3:16 PM

madotter wrote:
    Oh, sorry. I didn't explain I know it goes back when you click account but It annoys me that you have to do that. The only option to click in the sidebar is "manage account" so when I click it and the page reloads, why does it still show? I'm in "manage account" so it should hide itself - again, maybe I'm being lazy!

No, it shouldn't close unless you click to close it again because what you're doing when you click "ACCOUNT" is essentially opening your dashboard so you can get to all your account settings etc. "Manage Account" isn't the only thing you can click on, you can also click on your avatar or your friends requests, etc. So, your dashboard will remain open as long as you are working in it. Make sense?

Newsletter Signup