i cant CHAT on here!

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:05 PM

i cant chat on this site! i guess i dont have the right kind of browser or something! Sucks!! anyway, i have NEVER gotten to chat with JD!! i would love to say something to him... could someone PLEASE tell him, Beckie in Bakersfield would love to chat, but doesnt have the right browser or something!! i go by abstractcolors3, which is my username. if someone would mention that, next time he's chatting, that would be so awesome... Thank You.

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: i cant CHAT on here!

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:53 AM

abstractcolors3 wrote:
    i cant chat on this site! i guess i dont have the right kind of browser or something! Sucks!! anyway, i have NEVER gotten to chat with JD!! i would love to say something to him... could someone PLEASE tell him, Beckie in Bakersfield would love to chat, but doesnt have the right browser or something!! i go by abstractcolors3, which is my username. if someone would mention that, next time he's chatting, that would be so awesome... Thank You.

Which browser are you using Beckie?

2. Re: i cant CHAT on here!

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:39 PM

im using an iphone, actually.

3. Moderator

Re: i cant CHAT on here!

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 3:12 PM

abstractcolors3 wrote:
    im using an iphone, actually.

I already responded to your PM but I'll say this here so all can see. The chat is flash-based and the iPhone doesn't support flash, unfortunately.

4. Re: i cant CHAT on here!

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM

I can't get on either (I have before, when I first joined) but the screen is blank except for "chat". I'm using explorer or firefox

5. Re: i cant CHAT on here!

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 5:03 AM

this happened to me for the first few times I got on the chat, the screen was blank, but it fixed itself. I know some browsers, even Firefox, may not have the right Flash. I use the library computers a lot to chat and it doesn't work on some of them. My suggestion is just to get on a different computer (or not use a phone). BTW, I still haven't chatted with JD either. I always miss him by like half an hour. Eventually....
    Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

Get the latest from Korn!