Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM Sticky

Points are awarded to users based on activity on the site. The current set up is like so:

Repeatable:
Post a comment, Value: 1 pts
Post a blog, Value: 10 pts

Unlockable:
Signup, Value: 1pts
Be a member for 5 days, Value: 50pts
Be a member for a month, Value: 100pts
Be a member for a year, Value: 500pts
Have 5 friends, Value: 50pts
Have 15 friends, Value 100pts
Have 50 friends, 500pts

You can view your points history by clicking on your points total in the dashboard, or on your profile.

Now what do they mean? In the near future items will be made available for purchase with these points, Some of these items could be physical, or digital. I can't say yet what these things might be but they will be awesome! We have some improvements in the works for the points system like rewarding a blogger for creating a popular blog with other users (based on original comments), or starting a thread in the forums that gets a certain amount of replies.

When you spend points your visible total will remain the same (as other users see it), but your available points to spend will decrease, you can view your spending history on the same pages mentioned above.

Replies to This Posting

1. cdu avatar cdu

Re: POINTS

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Do you still get 10 points for posting a blog?
    I posted my first one yesterday and didn't get any points for it, is there a time delay?

2. Moderator

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 5:07 PM

cdu wrote:
    Do you still get 10 points for posting a blog?
    I posted my first one yesterday and didn't get any points for it, is there a time delay?

Character minimum.

3. cdu avatar cdu

RE: POINTS

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Hi, I've entered two campaigns recently where you had to take a screen capture of the voting and then upload it. The prize is supposed to be 100 points per campaign (so 200 in total), and there was a comment that points would be issued as soon as checked by the moderator type person. I'm worried I haven't uploaded the images correctly because I haven't got any bonus points yet issued to me. Could someone please look into this for me? Cheers!

4. Re: POINTS

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Some say you get 10 points writing a blog so far & also write on comment on any Korn Media & Korn News to earn 1 points to be Social Netting. my choice is the blog's.
    I usually writing update & news, my new remixes, & versus competition blog. If you delete your new blog had just got done? you've bump back to 10- . Happen to me like three times. So don't try it if you write about something a weirdness is going on your life. Make the people like "What? What happen now?" They might carry on other user blog's. & so you have to delete to say something straight up on the new blog after your points bump back. That sucks right? That's okay... you get your 10 points back after two more blogs.
    So thats your "Points (Hints & Tips)"

5. Re: POINTS

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM

i already got 2 points!!!!!
    "Today…It’s still fading
    That's when I’m enslaved
    I flirt with suicide
    Sometimes kill the pain
    I can always say,”It's gonna be better tomorrow”
    Falling away from me
    Falling away from me

Beating me down…
    Beating me…Beating me down…Down…

6. Re: POINTS

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I have 951 points already and I've only been a member of KoRn's site for days... I'd best get busy then as I want the album flat :O

7. Re: POINTS

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 7:38 AM

KoRnRyboKoRn wrote:
    I have 951 points already and I've only been a member of KoRn's site for days... I'd best get busy then as I want the album flat :O

Don't forget you'll still have to pay for shipping & handling on top of everything else ;)

8. Re: POINTS

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 5:06 PM

@Nightwing I realized it's actually cheaper paying for the parcel post instead of paying $90 for just 1 thing to come, I live in the UK you see and it's cheaper for Parcel post instead :P

9. Re: POINTS

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM

it's

10. Re: POINTS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Must

11. Re: POINTS

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM

So that's what they're for... I need a loooad more points then. XD

12. Moderator

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Best thing to do to gain points is post a lot of substantial blogs and comment on other's blogs.
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

13. Re: POINTS

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM

wow!!!! that's nice
    svp

14. Re: POINTS

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Thanks for the help bro

15. Re: POINTS

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 1:58 AM

This makes me not be lazy...LOL.

16. Re: POINTS

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Just joined the site and was wondering what they were for. :b

Thanks! c:
    "Truth is pain."

17. Re: POINTS

Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Nice:D

18. Re: POINTS

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Cant Wait for more stuff to come out!! :)
    (Thoughtless Screaming)

19. Re: POINTS

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:07 PM

I have been noticing that I am no longer getting points for commenting on blogs or when I make a new blog. Are we not getting points any more?

20. Re: POINTS

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 1:44 AM

That's weird. I still get points for blog comments.

Newsletter Signup