Quick Question

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 6:07 AM

Does anybody know how to upload a picture for you profile picture?
Kevin A. Smith

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:35 AM

    Account > Click on your screen name > Links, Manage > Click on your non existing profile pic > then upload one > DONE!
    KoRn KolleKtor

  2. Re: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:59 AM

    KoRny wrote:
    Account > Click on your screen name > Links, Manage > Click on your non existing profile pic > then upload one > DONE!
    KoRn KolleKtor


    I wouldn't have thought to go to the links part! Thank you :)

  3. RE: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:19 AM

    Hmm...I can't do it either. Not even seeing my name after clicking on Account.

    Thanks for the info, tho!

  4. Re: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM

    anouska wrote:
    Hmm...I can't do it either. Not even seeing my name after clicking on Account.

    Thanks for the info, tho!


    Click on your actual blank space where a picture would be in the upper left corner of the site. Then on the right hand side of the page you will see the word Links.

    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

  5. Re: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:49 PM

    Thanks man! I got it :)

  6. Re: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 8:43 PM

    np!
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

  7. Re: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:36 PM

    quick link: http://korn.com/account/avatar
    [center][/center]

  8. Re: Quick Question

    Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM

    Chamber wrote:
    quick link: http://korn.com/account/avatar
    [center][/center]

    Way cool!
    Deal with it

  9. Re: Quick Question

    Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 4:38 AM

    Ya we still have to get used to this new site..but I like it. I'm glad we have a decent forum back! =]


    Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

  10. Re: Quick Question

    Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:25 PM

    JoJ0 wrote:
    Ya we still have to get used to this new site..but I like it. I'm glad we have a decent forum back! =]


    Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!


    I agree! I never got to partake in earlier ones too much and I lurked a whole lot. :P

  11. Re: Quick Question

    Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:29 PM

    Twist wrote:
    JoJ0 wrote:
    Ya we still have to get used to this new site..but I like it. I'm glad we have a decent forum back! =]


    Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!


    aww! I was like that at first too! lols KoRn fans CAN BE A lil intimidating! Especially the ones in the General Forum of the Old Korn Board! lols

    I agree! I never got to partake in earlier ones too much and I lurked a whole lot. :P





    Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

Newsletter Signup