HELP/PROJECT

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Hello, I am Daniel Rodrigues, graphic design student at an art school in Portugal - Escola Artística António Arroio.

I am contacting you because I have to do the final year project, which will be about Korn- a collection of CD and DVD. So I ask, how can i get to Korn or their manager. Cause i'd like them (or you) to send me some of their photos in high resolution. Obviously, the only use that i will give them is this academic project, in which i will mention all credits and copyrights.

Thanks

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: HELP/PROJECT

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM

You're best bet is to look for photos online. Use Google and search for high res photos. I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for that will work for your project.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

2. Re: HELP/PROJECT

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 5:29 AM

Okay then, thanks man. But in this project it's kind of a thing that we can't take photos from google cause we can't rule out the copyrights. But yeah i'll look for something. Thank you

3. Moderator

Re: HELP/PROJECT

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Find photos by Sebastien Paquet. He's their photographer. Just give him credit for the photos.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

4. Re: HELP/PROJECT

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Thanks man. I will give him the credit ofc. It's just a school project, nothing to sell or put out to public so i guess it should be fine. Thank you

Get the latest from Korn!