Forums

WHAT THE FUCK?

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:48 AM Closed

SO, I HAVE BEEN LOGGED INTO THE CHAT SINCE LIKE SEVEN THIS MORNING JUST LISTENING TO OLD KORN ALBUMS AND CHILLIN, CHATTING WITH OWEN AND THEN THE NEXT THING I KNOW I'M FUCKING BANNED, I GUESS JOSIE DEAREST DECIDED TO GET A HAIR UP HER ASS.

I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS GODDAMNED NAZI POWER TRIPPING FUCKING BULLSHIT, NOBODY SAID TWO WORDS TO THE BITCH AND OWEN AND I STILL GET BANNED? THIS COMMUNITY HAS WENT SO DOWNHILL IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY, THOSE OF YOU WHO KISS HER FAT ASS ARE MORE THAN FUCKING WELCOME, BE MY GODDAMN GUESTS, HOWEVER, I FUCKING REFUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVEN'T EVER DONE ANYTHING TO ANYBODY ON THIS FUCKING SITE, YET JOSIE GETS TO RUN FREE AND BURN BRIDGES WITH THE FEW CLICKS OF A MOUSE. I GET A LONG WITH EVERYBODY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE NOW AND THAT IS BULLSHIT,

THIS IS NOT HOW THIS COMMUNITY IS SUPPOSE TO BE BEING MAINTAINED NOR HOW IT WAS WHEN IT FIRST HIT THE SCENE AND ITS FUCKED UP, THERE HAS BECAME A DROUGHT WITHIN THE CROWD AND GEE, I WONDER WHYYYY!!?!

LITERALLY BANNED, FOR NO GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH, GO ON AHEAD AND DELETE THIS POST BECAUSE I HAVE IT SAVED AND I'LL REPOST IT EVERY FUCKING TIME IT'S REMOVED.

#BULLSHIT

"Don't give up, we all belong somewhere."

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: WHAT THE FUCK?

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 10:02 PM

done.
    "Don't give up, we all belong somewhere."

2. Re: WHAT THE FUCK?

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:11 PM

You're not allowed to not like anything, ever. The same thing happened to me (I'm sure Owen remembers), but it sounds like you have an extra-shitty case of shitty-moderating. Shit.

3. Re: WHAT THE FUCK?

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Wow? That's a good thing I wasn't there that day. I was gotta say whatz up? But I was lucky i didn't show up on the chat.
    Josie is everywhere once a day. I'd shown up it was clear. I'll just show up drop some video links & chat or comment for anybody react about the video are interesting. But this kind of chat is tough life.

I hope this won't happen to me some other time? Just putting in my checkbook....
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

4. Re: WHAT THE FUCK?

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:40 AM

2.5 months later, theyre still doing the exact same shit
    new site is imminent

Newsletter Signup