Live recordings

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Does any of the Korn Faithful know when the live show recordings will be released?
Getting my tickets for Meyhem fest soon, and Slipknot ,So stoked, \m/ Ant

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Live recordings

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:41 AM

do you think korn will play somebody someone when they come to manchester?
    children of the korn, children of the korn!!!!

2. RE: Live recordings

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I meant the live downloads, promised with the Meet and Greets, has any been released? when can we get a hand on them \m/

3. RE: Live recordings

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 11:18 AM

they will be up in the download section soon i think, we just have to wait, they don't forget it, i am sure.
    but it would be good some "official" confirmation about that.

My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27

4. Moderator

RE: Live recordings

Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 2:25 AM

Give them some time. It takes awhile to get things done at times. I would imagine they will start popping up after the European shows are done.

5. live downloads

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM

why does it take forever for the shows every other site example metallica only takes days on the korn shows it takes forever anxious for more live korn saw live stream awesome show get crackin with more live downloads

6. RE: Live recordings

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:12 AM

I hope there will be some audio from the EURO tour soon.....the tour is over and it seems it takes them forever to upload that stuff.. :(

7. RE: Live recordings

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:39 AM

......common guys, give us some news when the audio stuff will be avalible....

8. Moderator

RE: Live recordings

Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Have patience! They JUST got home last weekend! It takes time to take the records, check them, and get them uploaded. Give em time!

9. RE: Live recordings

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Still wait for a statement.....is it really so hard to let us PAID members know when we will get the Audio stuff? Cant be hard to upload that....

For the past US tour the Audio stuff was up after few days, even for the Euro tour 2011 it was up after few days....

Now its over one month already, and we dont even get news.

Just to say "Give them time" is not a good answer for me... :(

10. RE: Live recordings

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 10:12 PM

the first shows are up!!
    My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27

11. RE: Live recordings

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Wow...^^

12. RE: Live recordings

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:49 PM

No, shit! I would like to get an official statement. This can't be serious ...

13. RE: Live recordings

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I wrote to GroundCntrl ,they said that after the tour the links will be sent out. Brolang \m/

14. RE: Live recordings

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 1:35 PM

After the whole TPOT tour? oO

15. Extra Live Recording

Wed, May 23, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I didn't see any other threads about this and I know it sounds kinda silly but.....

I wanted to say thanks for the extra live recording in lieu of the VIP/Every KoRn Show recording download. The reasons given are totally understandable and, for my part, no extra bonus was required in this instance.

It really is much appreciated by myself, and I bet, any other fan who got this.

Hope the issue that prompted this has come to a positive conclusion.

Cheers
    Ross

2012 Gigs to go:

Down10ad 2012 (M&G w/ Fozzy)
    DragonForce / Alestorm
    Iced Earth (+M&G)
    Motorhead/Anthrax (+M&G)

16. Moderator

Re: Live recordings

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Not after the whole tour...some have already been uploaded. They did release an official statement on 23 May 12. Since this time they have added a few more shows. Here's the statement that was sent out to all members:

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who have purchased the Download Every Korn Show membership or a VIP Upgrade, we apologize for the delay in posting the live audio downloads. There has been a family emergency in our crew that delayed the final mastering and mixing of these shows, and we want to have these perfect before they are released. Rest assured, they are coming!

As a token of our gratitude, please enjoy this extra special and extremely rare live audio recording from the entire 5/5/12 concert in Rockingham, NC at the Carolina Rebellion Festival which features Blind Featuring none other than our brother, Brian “Head” Welch!!

Click here to download the entire live audio from this show!

For you Download Every Korn Show members, the video of this song has also JUST been added to the Video Downloads page!

Thank you all so much for your patience.

Sincerely,

- korn.com

The shows they currently have listed for TPOT are as follows:

Path Of Totality Tour
    Boston, MA 11/3/11
    Upper Darby, PA 11/5/11
    Huntington, NY 11/6/11
    Miami, FL 11/9/11
    Orlando, FL 11/10/11
    Tampa, FL 11/11/11
    Tulsa, OK 11/16/11
    San Antonio, TX 11/18/11
    Houston, TX 11/19/11
    Dallas, TX 11/20/11
    Detroit, MI 2/23/12
    Chicago, IL 2/24/12
    Milwaukee, WI 2/25/12
    Denver, CO 2/27/12
    Salt Lake City, UT 2/28/12 *NEW*
    Phoenix, AZ 3/1/12 *NEW*
    Las Vegas, NV 3/2/12 *NEW*
    San Francisco, CA 3/4/12 *NEW*
    Paris, France 3/12/12 *NEW*
    Oberhausen, Germany 3/14/12 *NEW*
    Dallas, TX 4/23/12
    Rockingham, NC 5/5/12 (Featuring Blind feat. Brian "Head" Welch) *NEW*

17. Re: Live recordings

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Still waiting for Brussels for example.....but i lost the hope that we will get it soon......But i know 1 thing for sure, i wont pay for another membership! Total waste here on Korn.com...
    Other fanpages (Linkin park, metallica, etc) bring out their SBD audios few days after the show happend!
    This is a big failure here!

18. Re: Live recordings

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Franticfreak wrote:
    ...But i know 1 thing for sure, i wont pay for another membership! Total waste here on Korn.com...
    Other fanpages (Linkin park, metallica, etc) bring out their SBD audios few days after the show happend!

I know wath a shame, you have to pay 25$ and only get the stems for 3 albums with bonus tracks and over 100 live recordings, what a waste of money

look how much you have to pay for one metallica show, this is a pretty weak comparison
    I hurt so bad inside
    I wish you could see the world thru my eyes
    I tell my lies and I despise
    Every second I'm with you
    So I run away and you still stay
    So what the fuck is with you?

19. Re: Live recordings

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Franticfreak wrote:
    Still waiting for Brussels for example.....but i lost the hope that we will get it soon......But i know 1 thing for sure, i wont pay for another membership! Total waste here on Korn.com...

AGREE!

My membership ends in a few days and I am still waiting for my concert audio (Offenbach) ... Can't believe that. Won't renew my membership too.

Yeah, Metallica (and other bands) live download are more expensive, but YOU GET what YOU PAYED for! Not so an this site ... Over and out.

20. Re: Live recordings

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 2:14 AM

pongtastisch wrote:

Yeah, Metallica (and other bands) live download are more expensive, but YOU GET what YOU PAYED for! Not so an this site ... Over and out.

Word!

Get the latest from Korn!