Live recordings

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Does any of the Korn Faithful know when the live show recordings will be released?
Getting my tickets for Meyhem fest soon, and Slipknot ,So stoked, \m/ Ant

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Downloads?

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:20 AM

I get the same extracting errors with Somebody SOmeone, Did my Time and the Drum solo... tried redownloading incase the error happened there but no joy! has anyone had any luck with those?

2. Moderator

Re: Downloads?

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 11:53 AM

Will reupload the files. Thanks!

3. Moderator

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM

Try now and let me know of any problems.

4. Re: Downloads?

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM

they're all working now! thanks crazy awesome show!

5. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 5:55 AM

Is the recording from the Korn show in Glasgow on the 8th June 2011 going to be available at some stage, really hope it is as it was the one show i managed to go to and I would love to have a live copy :) thanks

6. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Thank you! I love the show! I love having the show on my computer to watch whenever I need something to cheer me up!

7. Re: Downloads?

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 8:02 AM

isn't the date of the "Lubbock, TX 2/12/11" show wrong? Wasn't the show on march 5th?

8. Re: Downloads?

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM

^ yea that is the wrong date

hoping they upload the Brookings, SD show. They have uploaded just about every other maaw show but that one, which is the one I went to.
    "I tried peace, I tried love, I tried kind, I give up You don't hear, you don't feel, Now I'm here, and I'm real I gave you my blessings, You've failed from testings, I'll show you what death brings, Now feel how my wrath stings"

9. Moderator

Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM

HeAdMuNkY wrote:
    ^ yea that is the wrong date

hoping they upload the Brookings, SD show. They have uploaded just about every other maaw show but that one, which is the one I went to.
    "I tried peace, I tried love, I tried kind, I give up You don't hear, you don't feel, Now I'm here, and I'm real I gave you my blessings, You've failed from testings, I'll show you what death brings, Now feel how my wrath stings"

Lubbock date fixed, thanks! And unfortunately, Brookings is not one of the ones that was available.

10. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 6:51 PM

Sad, From what I have seen the Brookings date was also left off the tour shirts as well Ill get over it though.

11. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Any chance of getting the Glasgow show from June and the Manchester show from October 2010? I was at both shows and would love to hear them

12. Re: Downloads?

Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 6:06 PM

KORN STEMS

13. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 3:38 AM

hmm, this week no download update, weird. :P
    My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27

14. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Still missing Corpus Christi MAAW.

15. Re: Downloads?

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Modlife 2.0?

Where are the stems that were supposed to be 'late july'?

16. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Does anyone know if the download page is down? Really looking forward to hearing these guys live again

17. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 6:58 PM

begforme4484 wrote:
    Modlife 2.0?

Where are the stems that were supposed to be 'late july'?

lol yea really!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

18. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM

I find it EXTREMELY funny that KORN or KORN's TEAM CAN NEVER meet the dates they set or follow through with the plans they make.

WHY IS THAT? Aren't Korn on a major label? Don't they have money? Don't they have authority? DO THEY EVEN HAVE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THEM AS MUCH AS US FANS? Do they even really care about the fans?

Almost everything Korn considers putting out gets either DELAYED, PUSHED ASIDE, or FORGOTTEN ENTIRELY. And NO ONE is ever there to reassure us everything is going as planned or a more appropriate time frame in which they plan to do stuff.

The stems were supposed to be released LATE JULY? It's now LATE AUGUST and still nothing. A moderator even said the STEMS are uploading "this week" like 2 weeks ago. AND STILL NO WORD OR STEMS?

Come on people get with the fucking program. There should be more professional moderation of the boards at all times. Not Monday-Friday 9-5. There should be someone who is able to have computer access and moderate and upload MEDIA for the fanclub members. Someone should moderate the board. Someone should moderate the chat. 1 person and like 2.5 out of 4 Korn members isn't a proper way to run the site considering everyone is to busy doing everything else BUT taking care of the site and it's paying costumers!

I don't know that's just me. And it's like WTF man really?? How many more times are KORN or the KORN TEAM gonna make us WAIT and WASTE MORE OF OUR MONEY for a month or 2 worth of ALRIGHT PRODUCT?????

Maybe I'm just a bitch but fuck. And if I don't make sense to anyone. Then this don't mean shit to you lol.

19. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 12:25 PM

nate3one wrote:
    I find it EXTREMELY funny that KORN or KORN's TEAM CAN NEVER meet the dates they set or follow through with the plans they make.

WHY IS THAT? Aren't Korn on a major label? Don't they have money? Don't they have authority? DO THEY EVEN HAVE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THEM AS MUCH AS US FANS? Do they even really care about the fans?

Almost everything Korn considers putting out gets either DELAYED, PUSHED ASIDE, or FORGOTTEN ENTIRELY. And NO ONE is ever there to reassure us everything is going as planned or a more appropriate time frame in which they plan to do stuff.

The stems were supposed to be released LATE JULY? It's now LATE AUGUST and still nothing. A moderator even said the STEMS are uploading "this week" like 2 weeks ago. AND STILL NO WORD OR STEMS?

Come on people get with the fucking program. There should be more professional moderation of the boards at all times. Not Monday-Friday 9-5. There should be someone who is able to have computer access and moderate and upload MEDIA for the fanclub members. Someone should moderate the board. Someone should moderate the chat. 1 person and like 2.5 out of 4 Korn members isn't a proper way to run the site considering everyone is to busy doing everything else BUT taking care of the site and it's paying costumers!

I don't know that's just me. And it's like WTF man really?? How many more times are KORN or the KORN TEAM gonna make us WAIT and WASTE MORE OF OUR MONEY for a month or 2 worth of ALRIGHT PRODUCT?????

Maybe I'm just a bitch but fuck. And if I don't make sense to anyone. Then this don't mean shit to you lol.

Raaaaawr!

On the plus side.. at least it's cheaper than Modlife was?

20. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Nice job articulating pretty much everything that is wrong with the way this site is run, nate3one. The sad part is that 80% of these problems can be fixed with minimum effort and money. It's just that no one really gives a damn.

Business as usual? Maybe. But then the band has no entitlement to claims that they have a special relationship with their fans, at least not anymore. This is, at best, average fan treatment. By the standards of the music industry, at least. By other standards, this is criminal.

In business dealing with any other group, people would sue the shit out of them for never delivering a product that customers paid for. But of course this is KoRn, and people love them in ways they will never love the cashiers at Best Buy who, incidentally, will give you exact change and a smile while the band will barely give you eye contact and a vague promise.

This devotion on the part of the fans is not a problem. What is the problem is that KoRn is abusing this devotion. At the end of the day, they'll still have fans. But this neglect is a waste of what could be a potentially much richer fan experience. I hear that it used to be, at least.

By the way I'm not talking about the band's interaction on a single-fan basis, like when a fan strikes up conversation with a band member. I'm talking about the KoRn brand's treatment of the fanbase as a whole. And that's all I'll say about this.

Newsletter Signup