Take a look in the mirror is amazing album

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Its been awhile since listened to take a look in the mirror, that album is amazing. I love it.. it is so heavy and jd vocals are growling intense.... break some off, counting on me, alive, right now, yall, things track are great...i want another dark heavy album... who is down?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Take a look in the mirror is amazing album

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:47 PM

This is a great album! One of my favorites. It's raw, yet professional, it's aggressive, yet sophisticated. It's too Bad the band doesn't really like it, heard Head and Jonathan talked about how they don't really like the album, which seems insane to me. I think it was a great last album for the original line-up.

2. Re: Take a look in the mirror is amazing album

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Take A Look In The Mirror is a good album. Definitely their most aggressive one. And also the last of the original Korn sound.

3. Re: Take a look in the mirror is amazing album

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:04 AM

I'd love another album as heavy as take a look in the mirror.

4. Re: Take a look in the mirror is amazing album

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

i love take a look in the mirror, i never realised how heavy and raw it actually was until i listened to it again for the first time in a while in the hotel b4 i saw korn in '10 when they were on tour for 'korn lll' jonathans vocals are savage on it! plus i also love that its got alive on it which was on their very first demo cassatte 'neidimiers mind'
    and as previously said it is their last greatest album, sake im gonna have to wack it on now :D
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

Newsletter Signup