JD still goes fox hunting

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 2:49 AM

What little turd closed my post without my permission??
This is a public domain and we all have the right to post what we want.

Just happened upon this http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/davis-backs-hunters
And im quite gob smacked to be honest.
Coming from a man who has spent as many years as he has whining about being hard done by i would have thought Mr Davis would have a more compassionate nature. Coupled with the breathtaking arrogance of nonchalantly saying hes going to go fox hunting when hes next in the uk lead me to think the guys a bit of a arse really.
He tries to rationalize it in his crude moronic way by saying that its an old English pastime and we "cant fuck with that" well Mr Davis so was murdering Scottish people (he is Scottish) at one time but thankfully we have moved on from that.
Pity because back when i was 14-16 ish i was a big fan of Korn, i will definitely not be buying anything else from these guys now.
Sorry i am wound up but if there is one thing in this world that i cannot stand it is cruelty to animals.

For those not aware, fox hunting in England involves Chasing a fox for miles on end on horseback with specially trained dogs, eventually the fox collapses from exhaustion whereupon the dogs who are specially bred for more endurance close in on the fox and tear it to pieces, the suffering the poor fox endures is unimaginable. Sometimes if a smaller fox manages to get down a rabbit hole they will dig it out for the satisfaction of tearing it to pieces.
Quite sick people really. It is basically another form of torture which was also a favorite of my English ancestors.
Fox hunting has only fairly recently been made illegal in the UK but still goes on as it apparently is a difficult law to uphold.
One thing that annoys me about this is that Mr Davis acts like it is a perfectly normal hobby here in the UK when in fact the vast majority of the people do not want hunting here, and think of those that do go hunting as being cunts really. Another thing i cant help thinking is that Mr Davis is now playing the bully when he was bullied (apparently) for all that time, its a classic case....Sadly Jonathan those animals that you delight in torturing never harmed you in any way.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:52 AM

inb4 hellstorm

2. Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:34 AM

December 2004.

Go chug some bleach.

3. Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 5:53 AM

JDM wrote:
    December 2004.

Go chug some bleach.

You first mate

4. Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Really? You still on about it?
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

5. Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Hanabi wrote:
    Really? You still on about it?
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

I wouldnt still be on about it but as i said someone first closed then deleted my previous post about it. So i thought id re upload it.

6. Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Will u b my Valentine, Fox?

7. Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Plz? We can torture animals together...........

8. Moderator

Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I did! And if this thread goes toxic like the other one did I will close this one too! Let me be clear...harassment of other members of this site will not be tolerated in any fashion! So...be NICE...EVERYONE! The thread wasn't closed due to the topic...it was closed due to the harassment going on between participants of the chat. Thank you very much!

Love,

Turd

9. Moderator

Re: JD still goes fox hunting

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Now...to add my 2 cents worth to this topic...this article is from 8 years ago and it's no secret that JD is a hunter like many other people. I wouldn't read too much into something like this and the fact that its really old.

Get the latest from Korn!