Which Korn song descrbes you?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Which Korn song describes you and which Korn song do you relate to the most?
a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I'd like to think that the KoRn song that most describes me would be Here to Stay. I've always been able to relate to his lyrics in that song. And no matter how many times people put me down or take advantage of me, I'm not going to back down. I'm here to stay and nothing you do or say is going to make me leave or change my ways.

2. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:02 AM

it all depends on my mood really tbh but 1 that describes me the most is probs adidas/trash/make me bad/dirty, all for simular reasons (if im honest, sex addiction lol the way i have an uncontrollable urge to sleep with someone just to get some feeling of being wanted, but it has the opposite effect after and your left feeling like dirty trash!)
    and one i probs relate to the most over recent years is probs, need to, due to loving someone and knowing you cant have them, pisses me off, this song always helps!
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

3. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:38 AM

Deep inside, trash and counting on you from the top of my head. But mostly deep inside, I can find lines in almost all songs that i can deeply relate to. I think that's why i'm so into korn i feel its the only thing that really gets' who i am. In real life i feel like im just being who everyone arounds expects never what i want to be infact don;t even know who i really am if was allowed to think of just what i want
    Deep Inside, It can hide! Feeling so lost and betrayed, why does this happen to me everytime, Stuck in this place, where I can't escape Screaming and clawing from deep inside. Why won't it fade? Outside I had to lie; "I'm ok'.....

4. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM

The one song that describes me is Shoots and Ladders. Its a little silly, innocent and dark. That is me almost to a T.
    Does it make me bad??

5. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM

like the whole take a look in the mirror album
    Sean W. Gregory |:|Fire|||

6. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM

It feels like something.
    No it's.. nothing..

So I came too far.
    To end up this way.
    Feeling like I'm god.
    Feeling there's no way.

No Way - Issues

7. cdu avatar cdu

Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Probably "No One's There"

8. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM

ive had many relationships where the song 'counting on me' seems perfect for lol
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

9. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Swallow

10. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM

sanctuary

11. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Maybe "Alone I break" or "Tearjerker" but all KoRn songs relate to me and each one of them contain a sentence that make me think : "hey, it sounds like me !"

12. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I would have to say Coming Undone,

13. Re: Which Korn song descrbes you?

Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Certainly Let the Guilt go & Predictable. I think Somebody Someone, Clown and Alive are pretty close to me :)

Newsletter Signup