Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM

What do you hope to see for Korn's 11th album?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Continuation of the dubstep infusion and "more bagpipe" and a making up and reunion with Head :).

2. Moderator

Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I wanna see something they haven't done before! Something new...no going back and repeating what's already been done!

3. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I really hope there's no more dubstep. Not saying I hate it, but POT is my least favorite album by Korn. Kinda disappointing by it. I hope to at least hear something like Korn III again. Maybe even something like their first six albums (when Head was here).

4. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I would love to see Head back for a tour, and songs like "Falling Away From Me" and "Make Me Bad" on the album.

Please support my website on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Korn-Fans/225444410878169
    Korn Fans [http://kornfans.weebly.com/]

5. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I heard that they will be dumping the dubstep in favour of a new direction.
    Jon is working closely with pop sensations Mino and Amaraa.

Here's one of their previous songs

Skip to 1:10 for the song, it has a slow start.

I honestly can't wait to see what KoRn can come up with once they add some of Amaraa's vocals into the mix.
    This just goes to show what an innovative band KoRn can still be. It's like FTL all over again!

6. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I hope that they do what they want, what makes them happy. That is first and foremost. So important.

I would love to see them come out with again something new to bring to my ears, something that will blow me away. Path blew me away. Every album they've done has so I am sure that their eleventh will not disappoint.

I trust which way they decide to go. They haven't failed me yet.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

7. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Rather than being quick to discuss what the 11th could be, maybe it would be worth exploring if they should do an 11th.

8. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 5:12 AM

I hope a new Korn album that will bring something new again like they always do. Maybe 1 or 2 songs with Head, but not a full album. Anyway, I just trust in Korn, it always will be awesome, so don't worry...

Newsletter Signup