David in a New Band

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Tip-off from lenzmaniac of Kornspace. Many thanks to him.

Here he is playing. Band name appears to be Infinika.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: David in a New Band

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Cool, glad he is still doing music. Don;t know how valid the rumors were that he sold all of his drums. He was selling them at last years NAMM, I guess thats the most prof. But don't if he sold all his drums. Anyway this is quite different from Korn, so I guess this is what he is happy with now.

2. RE: David in a New Band

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I am such a huge fan of this band, and everything they do. I have a picture of David hanging up in my hallway. I understand that sometimes...people need to break or seperate from a situation that they are not comfortable with. That being said, I think it is sort of a bitch move to leave this band on a "hiatus" status and then show up in another band. I know his excuse will be "Well, I was replaced by Ray". So the fuck what? Did you expect these guys to sit a twidle their thumbs waiting for you to come back? He should have said, I'm leaving, and I may not come back, or If there is still room for me when I am ready, I will return.

And also, this band already sounds like emo garbage.

3. Re: David in a New Band

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

He's getting his chops in order for the original Korn lineup reunion with Head.

4. Re: David in a New Band

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:40 PM

very strange I can't believe that David quit Korn and after he start that band it's not very good but good luck

5. Re: David in a New Band

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: David in a New Band

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Don't know who the band is and haven't listened to them, but if Davids happy, then whatever! Good for him!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

7. Re: David in a New Band

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Shame ...

8. Re: David in a New Band

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM

pongtastisch wrote:
    Shame ...

Agreed!!!

Korn 4 Life!!

9. Re: David in a New Band

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Hell yeah!! I am looking forward to that. Dave is such an excellent drummer.

riklite wrote:
    He's getting his chops in order for the original Korn lineup reunion with Head.

Does it make me bad??

10. Re: David in a New Band

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM

I think it's awesome that he is choosing to still do something that involves drumming.
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

11. Re: David in a New Band

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM

It's nice to know he didn't give up on his music. Great drummer. Good for him.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

12. Re: David in a New Band

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Well..maybe if korn stayed true to their originality instead of succumbing to commercial trivial sales figures, the original lineup wouldnt have left. Even Trent Reznor said he knew how korn had been writing their songs...That is, they werent even writing anymore..They were hiring people to write their songs for them..

13. gia avatar gia

Re: David in a New Band

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:37 AM

who cares about what David says, not speaking of Trent Reznor....

14. Re: David in a New Band

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:53 AM

TIMEisaHYMN wrote:
    Well..maybe if korn stayed true to their originality instead of succumbing to commercial trivial sales figures, the original lineup wouldnt have left. Even Trent Reznor said he knew how korn had been writing their songs...That is, they werent even writing anymore..They were hiring people to write their songs for them..

Co-writing songs with the band is different than handing other people a notebook and telling them to write the entire album from top to bottom. You'd be surprised how many rock bands hire co-writers to collaborate (keyword) on their albums. Why do you care? Korn certainly haven't lost their "creative ability." Good riddance to David; the door is open for Head and I would love to see him playing with Korn again. Ray, however, is a better drummer than David, and he's not a douchebag. Quite the opposite. Anyone who has the opportunity to meet Ray can't say anything bad about him.

15. Re: David in a New Band

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

jdm040308 wrote:
    TIMEisaHYMN wrote:

Co-writing songs with the band is different than handing other people a notebook and telling them to write the entire album from top to bottom. You'd be surprised how many rock bands hire co-writers to collaborate (keyword) on their albums. Why do you care? Korn certainly haven't lost their "creative ability." Good riddance to David; the door is open for Head and I would love to see him playing with Korn again. Ray, however, is a better drummer than David, and he's not a douchebag. Quite the opposite. Anyone who has the opportunity to meet Ray can't say anything bad about him.

^Yes :)

"DEAL WITH IT"

Get the latest from Korn!