JD is PERFECT?

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I've been reading some blogs and forum posts and I realized that some people have unrealistic expectations of Jonathan Davis and then they bash him when he doesn't live up to them.

Do you like Korn for their music or the sick twisted fantasies that live in your head? or maybe a little of both? Kind if scary huh?

If you love a band, love their work...stop worrying about who they take home, where they live,what they do on their time off etc. We are all humans, no one on this earth is PERFECT.

You love the band for their music, and the creative way they deliver their songs and it shoud stop there unless you know them personally and deal with them on a daily basis.
Jonathan davis goes hunting and all of a sudden you want to boycott the band's music, well maybe you should look deep inside and figure out why is it allowed in your country, city etc.. What about all of the other bands you listen to? what do they all do on their time off? drugs, smoke, sex, etc... judge them all... stop listening to music! don't leave the HOUSE!
Because YOU are perfect and everyone else doesnt live up to your expectations and fantasies. There's so much more going on in this world that you should worry about, enjoy the damn music and stop worrying about everything else "SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET UP!"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I am a big fan of Jonathan Davis and there are some things that he collected in the past that he gave up.No matter what he believes or is into he is still my hero reguardless.
    Does it make me bad??

2. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM

misanthrope wrote:
    Do you like Korn...

No.

but you post negative comments about them on their forum towards their fans. That sir, makes you a troll. Get a life.

3. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Clearly you didn't, and don't, post on the original Korn board. FYI, all of us on that forum are watching this and laughing at you all.

http://korn.bhlabs.com/kornboard/index.php?/topic/921-the-official-korn-message-board/page__st__40

4. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:25 AM

misanthrope wrote:
    Clearly you didn't, and don't, post on the original Korn board. FYI, all of us on that forum are watching this and laughing at you all.

http://korn.bhlabs.com/kornboard/index.php?/topic/921-the-official-korn-message-board/page__st__40

And yet you claim you aren't a troll while building a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

5. RE: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:57 AM

If you do truly believe I am a troll then I must thank you for feeding me so very, very much.

6. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:03 AM

misanthrope wrote:
    If you do truly believe I am a troll then I must thank you for feeding me so very, very much.

Yes, I guess I did feed you but you have recieved your last meal from me.

7. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Hmm I don't care what Mr. Davis does or any Korn member for that matter. As long as they're creating their music I'm happy.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

8. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM

kfan78 wrote:
    WHoa! the only thing that i'm trying to say is...
    don't take things too far as to boycotting their music- you can disagree with what they do in their free time but you like them for their music so don't judge when you don't really know for sure. I never saw a post from JD that read " just shot a innocent animal today! woooooo! can't wait to do it again!" I know he mentioned hunting boars but DAMn! don't take shit so personal unless you know for sure...

That kind of describes Ted Nugent! lol Long live Korn!!

9. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:30 PM

I doubt I would affect anyone, were I to give my opinions on the members of Korn and the validity of their actions.

I will say this, though. They are extremely fallible people who people, unfortunately, tend to be idolized by their fans. And then the inevitable happens; the private goes public, you see a sad little ugly aspect to someone's personality when you REALLY don't want to see it, and so you have a dilemma: to lash out or to close your eyes?

My only wish is that people would remember that bands owe you nothing except for a standard amount of music on the CD you bought from them. And that lingering and obsessing over the life of someone who, frankly, doesn't give a fuck about your existence (not in a bad way... it's simply true) is not productive.

10. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Tru dat Adan!

Lol of course JD is perfect! He's smoking hot! Heh heh *winky wink*

11. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Hell yes he is I wanna lick him from head to head to toe, yummy dinner

edited to add, I apologize jonathan, totally unappropriate, although true, lol

12. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:14 AM

To the op. I just wanted people to see what the little slimeball gets up to in his spare time and see how that rang with the korn community.
    Fyi i used to like korn but grew out of them. I later discovered that jd had a massively over inflated ego for someone with his meager (at best) level of talent. And if you read the post i made he talked of breaking the law to go hunting which IS illegal in Britain so i don't need to question our laws here at all. I dont care if an artist i like takes drugs or has sex, why would i?? I am however bothered by animal cruelty because i am a sentient human being and i can empathize with an animal suffering.

13. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM

jodi wrote:
    Hell yes he is I wanna lick him from head to head to toe, yummy dinner

edited to add, I apologize jonathan, totally unappropriate, although true, lol

Haha agree :)
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

14. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Jonathan can do whatever he wants he's a flipping human being and can live his life however he damn well pleases.

15. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I agree,it shouldn´t matter what the guys are doin in their private time,the only what matters is the Music they give to us!
    This Band made my own personel Soundtrack,but they doesn´t know,and it`s ok cause it`s my privacy!
    Im honest i don´t even care what do ,when there are not on stage!
    Cause it doesn`t have anything to do with their music!
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

16. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:38 PM

LV Vernis leatherLouis vuitton singapore brocaded
    Michael Kors outlet sequence release may be
    Michael Kors Outletquite popular: the LV Vernis line
    Authentic Jordan shoes tend to be Louis Vuitton design and style conductor
    louis vuitton outlet online Mark Jakob (Marc Jacobs) unveiled
    Louis vuitton handbags the first joined Fifty-five
    Cheap Michael Kors obvious leather string,
    Air jordans for saleusing blazing semblance,
    MK Outlet3-dimensional embossed
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV indicate structure
    Cheap louis vuittonand also great globule
    Michael kors handbagsgleaming glistening plain
    Louis Vuitton Canadanatural leather, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda graceful manner, the particular
    Louis vuitton singapore outlet bag is very important, run for
    Louis Vuitton Sale a long time, have been recognized
    Air Jordans saleby the females darling,
    Michael kors outlet online get to be the interminable classical.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis specific combination of bags
    Louis Vuitton Australiaare generally called for that
    Louis Vuitton Outletpavement of recent York, for example the Vernis Alma collection,
    Michael kors handbags outlet Big apple ethnic cistron produced from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineThe big apple smaller Fernando Mark Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis compilation of
    Louis vuitton Australia Handbagsleather-based product strain in classy
    Air jordans for saleplastic-type vibrant
    Michael kors storesairfoil, shade
    Louis Vuitton Canadafurthermore put into practice
    Louis Vuitton Outleta little daughter as well as energetic
    Louis Vuitton Canada red-colored, green,
    MK handbags outletenvironment friendly, azure h2o
    Discount jordan shoes and also t in early milk sugar (much like the
    australia louis vuitton outletbag of chips ~). In addition to
    Stuart weitzmanafrican american, Vernis serial
    michael kors onlinelittle by little put glitter
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith good penetration of crimson
    Michael Kors UKbrowned, red in addition to
    Michael Kors Canada purplish. High end synthetic leather, geometric collections designing special, incredibly smart, folding, Stewed dumpling offer cup of tea in the time of well-liked, offers a special fresh perception associated with fashion. The particular sales valuation on concerning $the year 2000 (concerning 13 one thousand yuan). Neverful Collection Benefits: Although Monogram neverful experienced become a block package deal, presbyopia can be regular, although white-colored gameboard neverful Gramme or maybe great-hunting, and also graffiti in addition allow this to straightforward design is stuffed with brand-new strength. Get your income really worth. Traveling accommodate.

Newsletter Signup