Forums

Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:15 AM Closed

Just happened upon this http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/davis-backs-hunters
And im quite gob smacked to be honest.
Coming from a man who has spent as many years as he has whining about being hard done by i would have thought Mr Davis would have a more compassionate nature. Coupled with the breathtaking arrogance of nonchalantly saying hes going to go fox hunting when hes next in the uk lead me to think the guys a bit of a arse really.
He tries to rationalize it in his crude moronic way by saying that its an old English pastime and we "cant fuck with that" well Mr Davis so was murdering Scottish people (he is Scottish) at one time but thankfully we have moved on from that.
Pity because back when i was 14-16 ish i was a big fan of Korn, i will definitely not be buying anything else from these guys now.
Sorry i am wound up but if there is one thing in this world that i cannot stand it is cruelty to animals.

For those not aware, fox hunting in England involves Chasing a fox for miles on end on horseback with specially trained dogs, eventually the fox collapses from exhaustion whereupon the dogs who are specially bred for more endurance close in on the fox and tear it to pieces, the suffering the poor fox endures is unimaginable. Sometimes if a smaller fox manages to get down a rabbit hole they will dig it out for the satisfaction of tearing it to pieces.
Quite sick people really. It is basically another form of torture which was also a favorite of my English ancestors.
Fox hunting has only fairly recently been made illegal in the UK but still goes on as it apparently is a difficult law to uphold.
One thing that annoys me about this is that Mr Davis acts like it is a perfectly normal hobby here in the UK when in fact the vast majority of the people do not want hunting here, and think of those that do go hunting as being cunts really. Another thing i cant help thinking is that Mr Davis is now playing the bully when he was bullied (apparently) for all that time, its a classic case....Sadly Jonathan those animals that you delight in torturing never harmed you in any way.

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    That is not really much of an answer is it, so your saying its ok to be immoral because there is so much other immorality out there???


    No. I never said anything like that. What I said is that people are too much concerned about things that aren't so bad while they keep ignoring real problems.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    if i had Jonathans money i would do more to try and help the world, not act in this spoiled brattish way.


    I would try it too. But, unfortunately, I don't have. But I am trying to help in other ways whenever I can. And I believe he didn't think about animal cruelty neither, that he just wants to go into fox hunt.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    Do you approve of bear or badger bating?? another Neanderthal form of entertainment/torture. would you not say then by your standards that there are too many humans and they need chasing down and then burning alive (similarly painful)


    What are you talking about? When did I said anything that?
    I do not approve any of those things. I love animals. Trust me, I do.
    And yes, I think there are too many humans, and some countries who has that problem are working on it with anti-natal policy (example: China).
    I haven't seen anything that is animal cruelty in the article you pasted here, and I referenced only to it.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    Do you hate animals??


    What the hell? How did you get to that? Where I said anything like that?

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    do you not think that there are more humane ways to control populations of pests? and finally do you think either you or Mr davis would enjoy being eaten alive by a pack of dogs for some lowlifes amusement??


    Wait a minute. Why do you think I approve hunting with blood thirsty dogs? The article is about legal hunting, which is without those dogs. I haven't referenced to anything else.
    And yes, I find it wrong to use dogs. I think it's humane to use rifles. It's quick, painless death by a professional hunter.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    For the record I do not approve of cruelty or exploitation to any animal (including people) and i wish i could wave a wand and make all problems disappear.


    Having that kind of power would be very neat.
    And I still cannot understand how you came to conclusion that I hate animals. :/
    ________________
    Loveli(f)e!

  2. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM

    If you hate him hate him somewhere else! Did you really join this site just to bitch? Or were you already a member and found this and would not say theses things as "yourself" so you made a different account??....and you call other people stupid names......

  3. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:53 PM

    Korn - Davis Backs Hunters
    21 December 2004 13:56

    Looks like an old article to me. Either way, old or new. So, he wants to go fox hunting. So what. A lot of people do a lot more insane acts to animals. This is not really animal cruelty, it is instinct for dogs to want to go and hunt. Maybe, it might look terrible in some people's eyes. I for one, am so sick of others judging. Yes, JD is NOT an innocent man. He is human. He makes mistakes like the rest of us do. Maybe this isn't even a mistake in his eyes. Maybe, it's just a certain way for him to vent. Hunting for the game of it is sickening but hunting to let off steam, to be able to say, "yeah, I caught that slippery son of a bitch and now I wear his hide for warmth" Some people are so quick to judge others. What gets me is, a lot of people think and believe that the rich and famous are perfect.
    I LOVE animals.
    Yes, I HATE animal cruelty.
    Fuck no is this anything like animal cruelty.

    Anyways, old article. Move on.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  4. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM

    Also...a fox or any animal for that matter can outrun dogs much better than trying to outrun bullets. At least they have a fighting chance.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  5. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM

    I'm not sure what saddens me the most. The fact that people are seemingly willingly able to justify cruelty towards sentient animals just because a member of a band they like does it (or even in general), or the shocking logical fallacies used to assert that argument. They not teach logic in schools these days?

    Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, and fox hunting is abhorrent.

  6. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:44 PM

    "They not teach logic in schools these days?"

    It is, DO they not teach logic in schools these days? OR... Do they not teach proper grammar in schools these days?

    Anyways, how in the HELL do you know WHY I am quote "able to justify cruelty" when you have no damn clue why? Do you know me? Oh, wait. It is because of a member in a band that I adore!!! THANK YOU for pointing that out to me!!!! I did not realize! If it was not for you, I would of never realized that shit! Please. Are you serious? Why don't you go on and on about poor people eating venison and then yell animal fucking cruelty for fucks sakes. Give me a damn break.
    I am not justifying anything, I simply stated that JD is a fucking human being and makes mistakes like the rest of us. Biggest mistake in this case was letting people know so he could get fucked with. Seriously, please get a life. Get over it and move on. There is a lot worse things going on than this shit. *sighs*

    "everything is wrong every time"

  7. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:52 PM

    So since Davis wont be allowed to hunt foxes using dogs one would assume he would use a gun.
    Guns are also illegal in the UK unless you obtain a special license for one. Gun licensing is not the same as in the US, it's actually very difficult to obtain a license.
    I think I am quite correct in assuming that it is near impossible for an American to just fly over to the UK and start wielding a gun.

    Also, he is NOT Scottish.
    He is an American. Just because he has some Scottish roots does not make him Scottish.

    So now the main thing we need to work out is on how many levels of retardation JD exists.

    1. He wants to kill animals for his own amusement.
    2. He supports blood sports which are known for the cruelty to the animal
    3. He is extremely flippant about an issue which he has no understanding of.

    I think it's pretty clear that JD is being one giant retard.
    Also I think it's quite clear that Mr. d1rtytr@sh also falls into the same category. I struggled to read and comprehend his incoherent gibberish, but what I did understand didn't show him to be leading the charge when it comes to intellect.

  8. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:58 PM

    He says, "Fox hunting? That's f**king bullshit. That's an old f**king English tradition. You don't f**k with that with that. I'd f**king go fox hunting anyway."

    Funny thing is...he never even said he did it. He said that HE WOULD.
    Give me more proof than an old 2004 article and one that states he never even did.
    I don't believe anything really unless I see the man say it himself, this shit is fucking retarded.
    Coming into a fucking KoRn forum and saying he is "one giant retard" only makes you look like the fucking retard.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  9. RE: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:08 PM

    Tradition does not equal 'right' you moron. This is what happens when you stop Dirty Trash writting poetry. Hunting with dogs is, and will forever be, archaic, backwards and fucking disgusting and if JD supports it then he is a retard.

  10. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:09 PM

    d1rtytr@sh wrote:

    I don't believe anything really unless I see the man say it himself, this shit is fucking retarded.



    You say you never believe anything unless you "See the man say it himself".
    Good friends are you? Do you hang out with Jon often or perhaps only once a week?
    How often do you see and hear him talk about things? When you next see him say "hi" for me, thanks.

    Also, they say that resorting to cursing is a sign of a poor vocabulary. Judging by your posts and the amount of times you write "fuck" I can assume that you can barely string a sentence together.

  11. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:20 PM

    I do not have to know him on a fucking personal level to be able to see him say it. FUCK face. I say FUCK because I love the FUCKING word. THEY? Who the fuck is THEY? Your imaginary fucking friends?

    Yes, I am stupid. SO FUCKING STUPID.
    go FUCK yourself. I am sure it is the only action you will see.
    duh duh duh duh i cant duh duh duh string duh duh duh this duh duh duh fucking duh duh duh sentence duh duh duh together.
    FUCK.
    FUCK.
    FUCK.
    you.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  12. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM

    I'll be sure to say HI for ya next time I see him and let him know what kind of FUCKING douche you are.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  13. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:23 PM

    One more word I gots ta say.

    FUCK.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  14. RE: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:25 PM

    Still better than her poetry.

  15. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM

    d1rtytr@sh is a pretty intense person.

  16. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM

    You may read this poem
    then shove it up your ass
    then down your throat
    Up your asshole until you choke

    You can read this shitty ass shit
    Know that I have been done with it
    Every little microscopic bit
    Until you choke on it

    It doesn't make any sense
    I never make any, I'm dense
    But I wrote this for the likes of you
    The ones who want to read it thru and thru

    I cannot make a sentence complete
    I wish it was a little more neat
    Doesn't seem to be a treat
    But that's what makes it so unique

    Read this poem then eat it
    choke on every letter from the alphabet
    I wrote it just so you could tear at it
    So I hope you choke and spew from it

    It is time now to stop reading this shit
    I have been done before I even started it
    I hope you have enjoyed every shitty word of it
    I forgot the word FUCK, there, I'm done with it.

    "everything is wrong every time"

  17. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:51 AM

    Grabich wrote:
    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    That is not really much of an answer is it, so your saying its ok to be immoral because there is so much other immorality out there???


    No. I never said anything like that. What I said is that people are too much concerned about things that aren't so bad while they keep ignoring real problems.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    if i had Jonathans money i would do more to try and help the world, not act in this spoiled brattish way.


    I would try it too. But, unfortunately, I don't have. But I am trying to help in other ways whenever I can. And I believe he didn't think about animal cruelty neither, that he just wants to go into fox hunt.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    Do you approve of bear or badger bating?? another Neanderthal form of entertainment/torture. would you not say then by your standards that there are too many humans and they need chasing down and then burning alive (similarly painful)


    What are you talking about? When did I said anything that?
    I do not approve any of those things. I love animals. Trust me, I do.
    And yes, I think there are too many humans, and some countries who has that problem are working on it with anti-natal policy (example: China).
    I haven't seen anything that is animal cruelty in the article you pasted here, and I referenced only to it.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    Do you hate animals??


    What the hell? How did you get to that? Where I said anything like that?

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    do you not think that there are more humane ways to control populations of pests? and finally do you think either you or Mr davis would enjoy being eaten alive by a pack of dogs for some lowlifes amusement??


    Wait a minute. Why do you think I approve hunting with blood thirsty dogs? The article is about legal hunting, which is without those dogs. I haven't referenced to anything else.
    And yes, I find it wrong to use dogs. I think it's humane to use rifles. It's quick, painless death by a professional hunter.

    FoxHuntingIsEvil wrote:
    For the record I do not approve of cruelty or exploitation to any animal (including people) and i wish i could wave a wand and make all problems disappear.


    Having that kind of power would be very neat.
    And I still cannot understand how you came to conclusion that I hate animals. :/
    ________________
    Loveli(f)e!

    Ok i am sorry if i came across as accusing but your opening line from your first post was "i don't get why people are so upset of animal cruelty" so i was lead to think that you couldn't care less about animal welfare. Sorry my mistake.

  18. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM

    Burnt KoRn wrote:
    If you hate him hate him somewhere else! Did you really join this site just to bitch? Or were you already a member and found this and would not say theses things as "yourself" so you made a different account??....and you call other people stupid names......

    Im free to hate him anywhere i want its my right i have the right to do this more than say Jonathan Davis illegally hunting in the UK.

  19. RE: Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:55 AM

    d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    You may read this poem
    then shove it up your ass
    then down your throat
    Up your asshole until you choke


    You see, that's what I'm talking about. The rhyming structure is forced and the actual words are just shit.

    You can read this shitty ass shit
    Know that I have been done with it
    Every little microscopic bit
    Until you choke on it


    Congratulations, you know words that rhyme with it. Two of them being the word 'it'.

    It doesn't make any sense
    I never make any, I'm dense
    But I wrote this for the likes of you
    The ones who want to read it thru and thru


    You're right. This makes no fucking sense.

    I cannot make a sentence complete
    I wish it was a little more neat
    Doesn't seem to be a treat
    But that's what makes it so unique


    It's not unique, there's lots of shit poetry in the world.

    Read this poem then eat it
    choke on every letter from the alphabet
    I wrote it just so you could tear at it
    So I hope you choke and spew from it


    I can't choke on letters on a screen. Just so you know.

    It is time now to stop reading this shit
    I have been done before I even started it
    I hope you have enjoyed every shitty word of it
    I forgot the word FUCK, there, I'm done with it.


    It's technically impossible to be done before you start something. Cause preceding effect is an absolute law of reality. But wow, just wow. You again rhymed 'it' with itself 3 times, you didn't even bother to try and not suck.

    Well done. No, really.

  20. RE: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

    Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:35 AM

    Have I just stumbled upon "BAD TEENAGE POETRY 101"?


    Here's my attempt.



    Jon Davis loves to hunt a fox
    He kills it so it can go in his box
    On his feet he wears sox
    I love KRon because they rox


    William Blake eat your heart out. A failure to even introduce a basic iambic pentameter and a complete incompetence when attempting to rhyme means that this will surely be seen as classic 'teen poetry'. I may even become famous for it.

Get the latest from Korn!