Forums

Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:15 AM Closed

Just happened upon this http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/davis-backs-hunters
And im quite gob smacked to be honest.
Coming from a man who has spent as many years as he has whining about being hard done by i would have thought Mr Davis would have a more compassionate nature. Coupled with the breathtaking arrogance of nonchalantly saying hes going to go fox hunting when hes next in the uk lead me to think the guys a bit of a arse really.
He tries to rationalize it in his crude moronic way by saying that its an old English pastime and we "cant fuck with that" well Mr Davis so was murdering Scottish people (he is Scottish) at one time but thankfully we have moved on from that.
Pity because back when i was 14-16 ish i was a big fan of Korn, i will definitely not be buying anything else from these guys now.
Sorry i am wound up but if there is one thing in this world that i cannot stand it is cruelty to animals.

For those not aware, fox hunting in England involves Chasing a fox for miles on end on horseback with specially trained dogs, eventually the fox collapses from exhaustion whereupon the dogs who are specially bred for more endurance close in on the fox and tear it to pieces, the suffering the poor fox endures is unimaginable. Sometimes if a smaller fox manages to get down a rabbit hole they will dig it out for the satisfaction of tearing it to pieces.
Quite sick people really. It is basically another form of torture which was also a favorite of my English ancestors.
Fox hunting has only fairly recently been made illegal in the UK but still goes on as it apparently is a difficult law to uphold.
One thing that annoys me about this is that Mr Davis acts like it is a perfectly normal hobby here in the UK when in fact the vast majority of the people do not want hunting here, and think of those that do go hunting as being cunts really. Another thing i cant help thinking is that Mr Davis is now playing the bully when he was bullied (apparently) for all that time, its a classic case....Sadly Jonathan those animals that you delight in torturing never harmed you in any way.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:03 AM

The name of the article is "Davis Backs Hunters" not "Davis Backs Poachers"

yet...

You people are KoRn fans? JD fans? Wow. I would hate to have fans like some of you. Let's date back to 2004 and quote some of the shit that all of you have said that would strain your reputations. I sincerely doubt any of you would enjoy it. Some of you people on here who call yourselves fans makes me ill. 2004? Really? Dig up some recent fucking news instead of going back in the past. Which is where most of you people live anyways.

It's sad really and you're right tammie, pure fucking entertainment/sarcasm. If this is what entertains you than I feel kind of sorry for you.

By the way MISS ANTHROPE, my kids (PLURAL) are fine. It's none of your fucking business anyways but you seem to poke your nose where it does not belong.

Just for the record. I do NOT support poaching ONLY hunting. What I find funny is that some of you think you have the right to poke your noses in other people's business when it clearly isn't. If JD poaches, I know he doesn't, but if he does he will get arrested when caught.

Move on to your boring lives and leave others alone where you have no business to even partake in.
    FYI-IT IS 2012.

Yet I'm the retard.

"everything is wrong every time"

2. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:28 AM

You people are KoRn fans? JD fans?

I'm neither. Not any more at least,

Wow. I would hate to have fans like some of you

Why? Just because you like a band it means you have to become slavishly devoted to the members of that band? This isn't '1984', JD is not Big Brother. No one is going to vapourise you or send you to room 101 if you criticise him. Ok, you like his music, it doesn't mean you have to like everything else he says or does. In this instance JD is being a cock.

Let's date back to 2004 and quote some of the shit that all of you have said that would strain your reputations.

Well I know for a fact you've been as stupid as you are since at least 2008. Personal experience and all.

I sincerely doubt any of you would enjoy it.

I wouldn't care to be honest and anyway, I don't say stupid shit like trying to justify animal cruelty.

Some of you people on here who call yourselves fans makes me ill.

That we are of the same species gives me a similar reaction, but again, being a fan of Korn doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they do. If you do think that that perhaps you're more suited to being a Justin Beiber fan.

2004? Really? Dig up some recent fucking news instead of going back in the past. Which is where most of you people live anyways.

I wish I was in 2004, that way I'd have never had read any of your poems yet.

It's sad really and you're right tammie, pure fucking entertainment/sarcasm. If this is what entertains you than I feel kind of sorry for you.

You listen to Korn, your opinion on what is entertaining is less valid than my cat's removed testicles.

By the way MISS ANTHROPE, my kids (PLURAL) are fine. It's none of your fucking business anyways but you seem to poke your nose where it does not belong

I just ask because if you were my mother I'd be calling for government intervention. You're clearly mentally unstable, I fear for their safety more than anything.

Just for the record. I do NOT support poaching ONLY hunting

Which makes you a vile cunt, if he does indeed support the hunting of foxes with dogs.

What I find funny is that some of you think you have the right to poke your noses in other people's business when it clearly isn't.

What I find funny is that you consistently make assumptions about people are try to tell them how they should think or act, and yet you didn't spot the irony in posting the above sentence.

If JD poaches, I know he doesn't, but if he does he will get arrested when caught.

Oh, I do hope so.

Move on to your boring lives and leave others alone where you have no business to even partake in.
    FYI-IT IS 2012.

Why exactly do you care what we think? You have no business to even partake in our lives, so leave us alone.

Yet I'm the retard.

Yes, that is correct.

3. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:33 AM

ADandelion wrote:
    Take a look at the level of argument he's using. I think this discredits JD's stance in itself; fox hunting MIGHT be justified, but whatever reasoning JD is using to support it is shallow and badly thought out.

It's barely an argument at all. JD has essentially weighed in, not knowing anything of the political or social situations which resulted in the ban. He might try and justify it by it being an old English tradition, but it was ye Olde English people who for the most part wanted it banned.

My take is that personal enjoyment does not validate an action. Killing for pleasure is wrong, and having that fallacy in place for a long time doesn't change that.

And you'd be 100% correct.

4. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 4:39 AM

misanthrope wrote:
    You people are KoRn fans? JD fans?

I'm neither. Not any more at least,

Then shut the fucking hell up and go away.

Wow. I would hate to have fans like some of you

Why? Just because you like a band it means you have to become slavishly devoted to the members of that band? This isn't '1984', JD is not Big Brother. No one is going to vapourise you or send you to room 101 if you criticise him. Ok, you like his music, it doesn't mean you have to like everything else he says or does. In this instance JD is being a cock.

There is a lot of shit that I don't like that he does but I don't go around saying so unlike you. People are different. We are NOT all the same. Quit trying to justify yourself for being such a cock.

Let's date back to 2004 and quote some of the shit that all of you have said that would strain your reputations.

Well I know for a fact you've been as stupid as you are since at least 2008. Personal experience and all.

You love to believe that you're right at every angle, don't you? Personal experience? I don't even fucking know you.

I sincerely doubt any of you would enjoy it.

I wouldn't care to be honest and anyway, I don't say stupid shit like trying to justify animal cruelty.

NOT ONCE, did I EVER justify cruelty to animals and if I have fucking prove it you pathetic, shallow little person.

Some of you people on here who call yourselves fans makes me ill.

That we are of the same species gives me a similar reaction, but again, being a fan of Korn doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they do. If you do think that that perhaps you're more suited to being a Justin Beiber fan.

Again, proof. NEVER did I fucking ONCE say that I approve of EVERY damn fucking THING he or KoRn does. Get your shit straight, dumbass.

2004? Really? Dig up some recent fucking news instead of going back in the past. Which is where most of you people live anyways.

I wish I was in 2004, that way I'd have never had read any of your poems yet.

I never fucking asked you to read them. Don't like them? Then quit reading!!! Simple but I can't expect you to realize that since you're a retard. Takes one to know one.

You listen to Korn, your opinion on what is entertaining is less valid than my cat's removed testicles.

You pompous, know-it-all heartless dictator. I wish someone would remove yours but I don't think it's possible to remove what isn't there.

By the way MISS ANTHROPE, my kids (PLURAL) are fine. It's none of your fucking business anyways but you seem to poke your nose where it does not belong

I just ask because if you were my mother I'd be calling for government intervention. You're clearly mentally unstable, I fear for their safety more than anything.

Mentally unstable. Yes, that's me, put me in a straight-jacket now before I lose my mind and temper and go kill the nearest neighbor, child or elderly person./sarcasm
    And, of course, you will go by that on an internet message board. Right.

Just for the record. I do NOT support poaching ONLY hunting

Which makes you a vile cunt, if he does indeed support the hunting of foxes with dogs.

Yippee! I'm a vile cunt! A step up from cunt! *celebrates*

What I find funny is that some of you think you have the right to poke your noses in other people's business when it clearly isn't.

What I find funny is that you consistently make assumptions about people are try to tell them how they should think or act, and yet you didn't spot the irony in posting the above sentence.

When? Date back to 2004 since it seems necessary for you to drag other people's past into the picture. I just want to see it done to you. Ya know, karma and everything.

If JD poaches, I know he doesn't, but if he does he will get arrested when caught.

Oh, I do hope so.

Of course you do! Because your an egotistical asshole! One that finds amusement and entertainment in breaking someone down! Good for you! *claps*

FYI-IT IS 2012.

Why exactly do you care what we think? You have no business to even partake in our lives, so leave us alone.

hhahahahahahahahaha
    Look who the FUCK is talking. Practice what you preach, bitch.

Yet I'm the retard.

Yes, that is correct.

No, it isn't correct. But you thinking that I am really doesn't bother me all that much, actually, not even the slightest.
    Get a fucking life you paparazzi wanna be.

5. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:11 AM

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN LOVE KORN OR WHEN I CAN BELIEVE FOR MYSELF, ON MY OWN LEVEL, WHETHER TO LISTEN TO THEM OR NOT AND WHEN TO CARE ABOUT THEM. ALSO TO KNOW IF I LOVE EVERYTHING THEY DO OR NOT. I'M TOO RETARDED TO MAKE UP MY OWN MIND.

THANKYOU.

6. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:28 AM

/sarcasm for my fellow retards who might not know that I am being sarcastic.

7. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Dirty, and anyone who might be reading this in agreement with her stance, JD's words indicate pretty clearly that not only does he back poaching, he'd partake in it himself. Illegally hunting animals protected by the law is poaching. That is my main problem with what he said, along with shitty backing to his words.

It doesn't matter when he said it. His views haven't changed radically over time, from what I can see, and the subject matter is loaded and worthy of being debated.

If you have issues criticizing Mr.Davis, I doubt you'd enjoy a conversation that dug up 'more recent news'. After a long period of having no involvement or publicly released views on politics (except for his gun rights to the aforementioned hunting) he has been regurgitating some kind of confused worldview he bastardized from sources of questionable origin.

Groomed by the Illuminati from the age of 12? And you choose to go PUBLIC about it?Satanist- CHRISTIAN? Really?

I could go on, but this is a subject for another thread.

Enjoying a man's music doesn't mean you have to agree with him. It doesn't even mean you have to like him as a person. Your enjoyment of his music, or even your personal affection, doesn't affect the validity of his statements. You can love someone and be able to say they said or did something moronic. That's not betrayal; that's objectivity and honesty.

8. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 8:15 AM

ADandelion wrote:

Enjoying a man's music doesn't mean you have to agree with him. It doesn't even mean you have to like him as a person. Your enjoyment of his music, or even your personal affection, doesn't affect the validity of his statements. You can love someone and be able to say they said or did something moronic. That's not betrayal; that's objectivity and honesty.

If Jon Davis said that toddler murder was cool Dirtytrash would be the first one out into the streets with an axe looking for some kids.

9. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM

ADandelion wrote:
    Dirty, and anyone who might be reading this in agreement with her stance, JD's words indicate pretty clearly that not only does he back poaching, he'd partake in it himself. Illegally hunting animals protected by the law is poaching. That is my main problem with what he said, along with shitty backing to his words.

It doesn't matter when he said it. His views haven't changed radically over time, from what I can see, and the subject matter is loaded and worthy of being debated.

If you have issues criticizing Mr.Davis, I doubt you'd enjoy a conversation that dug up 'more recent news'. After a long period of having no involvement or publicly released views on politics (except for his gun rights to the aforementioned hunting) he has been regurgitating some kind of confused worldview he bastardized from sources of questionable origin.

Groomed by the Illuminati from the age of 12? And you choose to go PUBLIC about it?Satanist- CHRISTIAN? Really?

I could go on, but this is a subject for another thread.

When did I ever mention that I have issues criticizing JD? Never said it.
    I can love someone on my own fucking level thank you very much. Whether you like it or not doesn't really fucking matter to me.

Be honest, be objective. What the fuck ever. Coming in here to state that I absolutely do LOVE everything he does/say is bullshit and all of you fucks know it. NONE of you are ME. How in the fuck would YOU know everything there is to know about me or JD for that matter. Have fun cutting him down from something he said eight fucking years ago and yet...wait, you know that he still feels this way? WOW. You must live and crawl in his skin. It matters when he said it because it's OLD FUCKING NEWS. I am sure many if not all of you has said some pretty stupid shit in your lives that you regret. Give me a fucking break.

But if ya like him as a person be prepared to be crucified for it on the fucking KRON BOARD!!!!

Yes, satanist christian. Fucking love it. hahahaha. Which, sums me up quite nicely and I have JD to thank for it.

Dig up all the fucking news you want so you can criticize it word for word and then listen to his music. Talk about irony? Talk about being fucking hypocritical, judgmental and just downright stupid? You nailed it.

I can criticize JD in my mind. I don't have to come on to his message board and let everyone know how much I can't stand what he said this week, last year or fucking eight years ago. It's stupid and nothing but negativity. Which usually, I'm all for. People keep saying I LOVE him no matter what. How the fuck would they know?

Also, there is nothing wrong with debate and criticizing this or that but then when someone doesn't join in on your little, pathetic fun, you get hairs up your asses. ESPECIALLY if they don't agree.

Go on and on and on. It's nothing new really. That's what most people do. NORMAL people since I am a mentally disturbed retard and won't join in on bullshit that was EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO!

And yes, his mind could change on all of this, for all you fuckers know but go ahead, have fun. Then, listen to his music and fuck with them on that shit too. A lot like many people who have nothing better to do than pick apart someone.

10. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM

DT, I think you need to calm down. Perhaps go outside for a walk or play with your kids. Reading a book may also help with your stress levels. We care about you and don't want you to get sick from all this raging.
    Take care.

11. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 8:59 AM

"to assume makes u and me look like an ass"-SK

To assume I need to calm down makes you look like an? Not a hard question since I gave ya the answer.

I am calm, thank you. Being stressed and enraged over something so damn idiotic would be nothing more than clinically insane. Which I am, according to some of you. Which makes me laugh insanely hard, nonetheless. A bit of irony in that last statement, wouldn't you agree?

12. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM

It's well established you don't know what irony is. Or hypocrisy, or facetiousness, or iambic pentameter, or independent thought, or sanity...

13. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM

If being sane is like being you I would rather be insane.

I know what independent thought is, fuck head.
    I know what hypocrisy is.
    I know what facetiousness is.
    I know what iambic pentameter is.

Sanity? No thanks. I'm an insane moronic retard thank you and I rebel as much as possible.

Instead of calling people morons, retards and the like, teach them, instead of degrading them to the fullest extent possible, maybe then you could call yourself an intelligent, thoughtful human being. Until then, you can be a moronic retard right along with me. I left insane out. You're not smart enough to be insane.

14. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM

If Jon Davis said that toddler murder was cool Dirtytrash would be the first one out into the streets with an axe looking for some kids.

You're so full of fucking shit even your words stink.

YUP! YA GOT ME ON THAT ONE! WHERE'S THAT AXE!

You are a fucking asshole.

15. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Instead of calling people morons, retards and the like, teach them, instead of degrading them to the fullest extent possible, maybe then you could call yourself an intelligent, thoughtful human being. Until then, you can be a moronic retard right along with me. I left insane out.

We tried teaching you when you posted on the old Korn board. You point blank refused to learn or admit you were wrong, so if you think I'm going to bother again then you're living in a fantasy world.

You're not smart enough to be insane.

Moron.

16. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I just want to make it clear that my arguments don't involve you personally in any way. I don't know you either in person or over this site; my only concern is the issue, and the logic behind any argument in relation to the issue.

17. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM

misanthrope wrote:
    Instead of calling people morons, retards and the like, teach them, instead of degrading them to the fullest extent possible, maybe then you could call yourself an intelligent, thoughtful human being. Until then, you can be a moronic retard right along with me. I left insane out.

We tried teaching you when you posted on the old Korn board. You point blank refused to learn or admit you were wrong, so if you think I'm going to bother again then you're living in a fantasy world.

So, when someone does not learn you refuse to try and teach them again? Nice attitude.
    Refused to learn or admit I was wrong? No. You're highly mistaken. I admit when I am wrong and have done so many times and I can learn from amazing teachers, you not being one of them of course which is why I never learned from you and I am sure no one else will either.
    You say "We" like you have an army, many people kissing your ass, which wouldn't surprise me one damn bit. Admitting I was wrong for what? 'Cause I don't even fucking remember you at ALL on the old korn board yet I am understanding why I would forget you and easily might I add.

Yes, I live in a fantasy world and I so hope someday soon you will come and teach me many lessons.

Get the fuck over yourself ya fucking snoot.

You're not smart enough to be insane.

Moron.

I'd rather be a moron than a disgusting, arrogant, heartless, know-it-all bitch such as yourself.

You can count all the commas now.

18. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM

So, when someone does not learn you refuse to try and teach them again? Nice attitude.

It's not that you didn't learn, you refused to learn, so I, and everyone else in those threads, stopped trying.

You say "We" like you have an army, many people kissing your ass, which wouldn't surprise me one damn bit.

I say 'we' because there were more than myself involved in those threads.

Admitting I was wrong for what? 'Cause I don't even fucking remember you at ALL on the old korn board yet I am understanding why I would forget you and easily might I add.

Let me refresh your memory:

I believe the thread titled 'Feelings' is the thread where you flat out argued for 3 days that the Sun was not a star.

Yes, I live in a fantasy world and I so hope someday soon you will come and teach me many lessons.

I'll pass.

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWW.

19. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 1:19 PM

misanthrope wrote:

It's not that you didn't learn, you refused to learn, so I, and everyone else in those threads, stopped trying.

I didn't refuse to learn. You make it sound as if I am the worst human being on the planet. Please. How in the FUCK can you speak for them?? Oh, right. Because you're smarter than a moron. You must be brilliant.

You say "We" like you have an army, many people kissing your ass, which wouldn't surprise me one damn bit.

I say 'we' because there were more than myself involved in those threads.

Finish the damn sentence. "...those threads who were kissing my ass"

Admitting I was wrong for what? 'Cause I don't even fucking remember you at ALL on the old korn board yet I am understanding why I would forget you and easily might I add.

Let me refresh your memory:

I am supposed to magically know your username? Yet I'm the moron.

I believe the thread titled 'Feelings' is the thread where you flat out argued for 3 days that the Sun was not a star.

~laughs hysterically~
    The good old days. Just because it is scientifically proven does not mean it is true. Yet, I forgot, you are one of those by the book people who cannot believe in shit that cannot be proven or is proven only on a scientific level. It is NOT a star. It is a SUN. Stars are those bright little shiny lights you see at night that you yourself has said you look up at them instead of sticking your nose up in the air. Forgot already?
    I still have more proof you're a stuck up, know-it-all arrogant snob then not.

I'll pass.

Sorry, forgot to put "/sarcasm" at the end of it so you'll understand. MORON.

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWW.

Nice comeback. Where are the rest of the sheep?
    Kissing your ass likely.

20. Re: Jonathan Davis goes foxhunting.

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Just because it is scientifically proven does not mean it is true. Yet, I forgot, you are one of those by the book people who cannot believe in shit that cannot be proven or is proven only on a scientific level.

No, I'm one of those people who understands stellar physics.

It is NOT a star. It is a SUN. Stars are those bright little shiny lights you see at night that you yourself has said you look up at them instead of sticking your nose up in the air. Forgot already?

"A star is a massive, luminous sphere of plasma held together by gravity. At the end of its lifetime, a star can also contain a proportion of degenerate matter. The nearest star to Earth is the Sun, which is the source of most of the energy on Earth."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star

star, noun
    1. Any of the heavenly bodies, except the moon, appearing as fixed luminous points in the sky at night.
    2. Astronomy. Any of the large, self-luminous, heavenly bodies, as the sun, Polaris, etc.
    3. Any heavenly body.
    4. Astrology. A heavenly body, especially a planet, considered as influencing humankind and events.
    5. A person's destiny, fortune, temperament, etc., regarded as influenced and determined by the stars.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/star

You truly are fucking imbecilic, aren't you. Even 4 year old kids have a greater capacity for intelligent thought than you it seems.

Newsletter Signup