Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I know it isn't 18th in USA yet, but it sure is in Europe.
So, Jonathan, I wish You all the best I can imagine! Much love, luck and laugh, everything else will come naturally. Stay yourself, that's why we love You!
Cheers, brother!
G

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:35 AM

After midnight here in California where he live, so happy birthday to Jonathan Davis! A great frontman, still can scream his ass off at 41! Not many can scream the way he can, even people half his age! And of course his singing voice has come so far over the years, I think Untouchables is when he really started to span his range of vocal melodies. So congrats on all the success over the years, many more years to come!

2. RE: Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:06 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3. Re: Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Happy Birthday JD! Hope it is a good one. Having some drinks in your honor today! Thanks for all of the bad ass music throughout the years, if I could get you a few gifts, I would make it be that all of your wishes come true, great health and that things in your life get better. You are a wonderful musician and you are my number one idol. If only I could be half a person as you, well, anyways...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have fun. :)

"everything is wrong every time"

4. Re: Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Happy belated birthday Jonathan. Keep up the kickass music. I am looking forward to seeing you guys live again.
    Does it make me bad??

Newsletter Signup