Munky's Wedding

Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 3:13 AM

I read an article about Munky getting married he looked so happy and content! The worrying thing for me was that it says they plan to go on honeymoon in a couple of months times at a undisclosed location. In a couple of months their be in the UK so i'm worried that he won't be there. Obviously he has to have a honeymoon but please not when i want to see him! Had one concert where he wasn't there and it just wasn't right without him.

I also noticed that it didn't say that the other guys were at his wedding just a producer i think. And i was kinda thinking how much hanging out together do they do they do now, they all seem to have their other projects and there aren't that many photos of them all together anymore. The last time i saw them live they all had their own tour buses and i just thought that was kinda sad it feels like their together but not close as a band anymore, maybe im just reading too much into it,,,,,,,,,
Deep Inside, It can hide! Feeling so lost and betrayed, why does this happen to me everytime, Stuck in this place, where I can't escape Screaming and clawing from deep inside. Why won't it fade? Outside I had to lie; "I'm ok",
I hope someday, I'll stop g

Replies to This Posting

1. gia avatar gia

Re: Munky's Wedding

Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 9:54 AM

you just reading too much into it, they have their own tour buses ever since they became famous and could afford it, its been years now, and they see each other like every night, more than they see their families, you cannot blame them for wanting some time alone. and dont worry, they wouldnt plan a tour if munk wasnt to be there, during his honeymoon, Im sure they have it all planned out.

2. ANG avatar ANG

Re: Munky's Wedding

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Ya, I'm sure you just worrying yourself... and as for the buses, they have all been touring in individual buses since 2002....

Newsletter Signup