People hating on the new album

Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:59 PM

I just read the critical reception section of the album's wiki page and threw up in my mouth. There is no way in hell the negative reviewers even listened to the album. They're too old or too simple-minded and set in their ways to comprehend the work of art this album is. My favorite since Untouchables. Don't listen to the haters guys...just keep making music till you don't love it anymore because WE always will!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: People hating on the new album

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 7:37 AM

I love the album. Mostly because it's so different from anything else goin on. Not gonna lie, it was just kinda ok when i first gave it a spin... the second time was better, then third, fourth, and fifth really drove it home. it grew on me, as it is now growing on my bass player. I think it is mostly due to how different it really is. I wasn't ready for it. But, as every album after life is peachy has been, I embrace the change up. really makes you wonder what's next. my fiance don't care for it much. said it sounds more like a JD solo album than a Korn album... in ways I agree with her but not totally. So using the stems, I'm going to remix the whole thing, using as little dubstep as possible. i did a dry run through get up and it sounded so different. figure it would just be a fun little project to do since it's winter time and too damn cold to go do anything else! i'll make her like it dammit!

Newsletter Signup