KoRn Facebook Profile Picture Contest...No winners?

Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:14 AM

So they were supposed to announce the winners of the guitar and 10 autographed CDs on monday 12/12 for people making the path of totality cover their profile pic on facebook, it is now the 14th and still no winners or anything have been chosen. Anyone know what is going on with this? Thanks!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: KoRn Facebook Profile Picture Contest...No winners?

Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 8:39 AM

I do think Josie is right.

I once won a guitar from Korn during The Family Values 2006 era. Thought nobody won. Especially this kid. But after awhile, a guitar showed up on my front door. 100% unexpected. So yeah, don't think they announce all winners.

But then again, they could have just "forgotten" about it. Who knows? lol

2. Moderator

Re: KoRn Facebook Profile Picture Contest...No winners?

Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Yeah I won a KIII CD last year...they never announced me as a winner...they just contacted me for my address and such.

3. RE: KoRn Facebook Profile Picture Contest...No winners?

Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret. In 2005 Korn had a contest called the "Win a Band Member" contest. I signed up for it and there wasn't an official announcement for a winner. Well one day, I heard a knock at my door and when I answered it, Head was standing there. He was like, "Dude, you won!" I was like, "sweet! What did I win?" He said, "you won me!" That's the real reason Head is no longer in the band. I won him and he stays in my basement waiting for me to come down and jam with him. I usually play Munky's parts so it works pretty well. So anyway, just because you don't hear anything for a while, doesn't mean they aren't going to make good on the contest.

Get the latest from Korn!