( PART TWO) WHere's Fieldy? Where's RAY? WHere's Munky?

Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 11:47 AM

OKAY, I am going to re-write my previous post and I hope EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY- I AM GOING TO LEAVE MY OLD POST UP SO YOU CAN PUT IT ALL TOGETHER!!!

FIRST OF ALL, I DON'T LISTEN TO KORN, I BREATHE, LIVE, AND BLEED KORN BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ALL. I WROTE A POST ABOUT WHAT I FELT WHEN I LISTENED TO THE NEW ALBUM WHICH IS BLASTING IN THE BACKGROUND AS I F-N TYPE. I SAID THAT FIELDY, MUNKY, AND RAY DID NOT SHINE IN THIS ALBUM (EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY PLAY IN IT) I THINK THEY GOT LOST IN THE NEW SOUND (WHICH IS A GREAT SOUND) AND THE NEW SOUND COMPLIMENTS JON'S LYRICAL AND VOCAL SKILLS- BOTTOM F-N LINE...

NOW LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT I MEAN

HERE ARE TWO EXAMPLES IN PLAIN KORN F-N ENGLISH THAT CAN EXPLAIN BEST:

SONG THAT HAS A BALANCE OF ALL MEMBERS - " ALIVE" (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)

SONG THAT HAS MORE BAND- " EMBRACE" (ONE OF MY FAVORITES)

THIS ALBUM HAS AN AMAZING SOUND THAT YOU CAN TURN ALL THE WAY UP!!!! AND EVEN DANCE TO!! AND IT'S STILL THE HARDEST ALBUM OUT!! I JUST WANTED THEM TO ADD A SONG WHERE YOU CAN STILL HERE THAT KORN SOUND- MEANING, THOSE SICK TWISTED SOUNDS THAT MUNKY MAKES, FIELDY HAMMERING AWAY AND RAY DRUMMING HIS HEART OUT IN THE BACKGROUND.

NO COMPLAINTS... BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE SOMEONE DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T NOTE A CHANGE AND JUMP ON THE " I LIKE EVERYTHING YOU DO" BAND WAGON! I THINK THEY APPRECIATE THE HONESTY OF EACH FAN - ON THAT NOTE I LOVE THE ALBUM, GREAT JOB AS USUAL!! AND I WILL SEE YOU FUCKERS AT THE NEXT SHOW!! NOW TURN UP MY FAVORITE SONG SO FAR " CHAOS LIVES IN EVERYTHING"

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Get the latest from Korn!