Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM

So Hot Topic decided to premiere a track off the new Album .

I wanted to post the link just in case a few people missed it.

Korn - Sanctuary
Your throat I take grasp.
Then your eyes roll back.
Love racing through my veins.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:51 AM

sean106ESP wrote:

I have quickly realized KS is full of haters but check out there main page as they have two reviews from articles on the whole album. Both gave it a 8/10 so more then likely will be a decent album. One thing that stood out was a comment but the critic is that Fieldy's bass is AWOL on this record.

*eye roll* come on...grow up! its not full of haters. I'm not a hater. You see haters anywhere you go and its easy to avoid them - just don't bother with 'em. As simple as that. Stop with the name-calling.
    Site Administrator for Kornspace.com

2. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:52 AM

I was going to post the lyrics on here, but seeing as I'm a hater, I can't do that! I'm sure somebody will 'steal' it from me anyhow. Woohoo

3. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:07 AM

TimKornspace wrote:
    sean106ESP wrote:

I have quickly realized KS is full of haters but check out there main page as they have two reviews from articles on the whole album. Both gave it a 8/10 so more then likely will be a decent album. One thing that stood out was a comment but the critic is that Fieldy's bass is AWOL on this record.

*eye roll* come on...grow up! its not full of haters. I'm not a hater. You see haters anywhere you go and its easy to avoid them - just don't bother with 'em. As simple as that. Stop with the name-calling.

Take it easy professor. Ok from all the post responses I saw on KS.....I simply thought IMO they were haters. Ok how about KoRn scientists? Is that better? I like KS, don't get me wrong. Just seemed like constant back and forth arguing in the comments on certain topics. Was not trying to offend bro.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

4. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM

TimKornspace wrote:
    I was going to post the lyrics on here, but seeing as I'm a hater, I can't do that! I'm sure somebody will 'steal' it from me anyhow. Woohoo

Again. Relax. I never called u a hater. I guess I have to spell things out better next time. Like "Many of the human species on KS reply with constructive criticisms which involve stimulating and insightful conversation that goes back and forth in many threads." Better Tim? Sigh..........

Edit:
    Off the KS topic. Listening two more times. The chorus is actually really good. Very catchy. Would make for IMO a cool song to listen to when not wanting a hard fast hitting KoRn song. I really hope the stems come out after. If I ever get get fucking done with preproduction for my shit; I would love to try to figure out the note progression and add more guitars.
    www.seanydiesel.com

5. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Sanctuary is my favorite of the revealed tracks (including the live ones). The mood of the song is just awesome and the vocals are top-notch. This might just end up being the best song on the album.

6. Re: Sanctuary

Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Does anyone have a guess at the lyrics?

7. Moderator

Re: Sanctuary

Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM

The lyrics are posted on fan sites. Just Google it!

8. RE: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 5:57 AM

Sanctuary is good, but I did the listening session with JD, and Bleeding Out and the recorded version of Way Too Far will blow your minds. The best Korn tracks since Here to Stay.

Bleeding Out has a real melodic piano intro and a crazy bridge with bagpipes...plus the vocals are amazing. My fiance almost started crying while we were listening to it.

9. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Josie wrote:
    The lyrics are posted on fan sites. Just Google it!

I did and didn't find any. I know how to use google. If you know where the lyrics are, it would be more helpful to actually give a link. Thanks.

10. Moderator

Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM
  11. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Love this sont.
    Please guys, check out my cover on Narcissistic cannibal!
    PEACE OUT !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZevdFlk6Vto

12. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Josie wrote:
    Sanctuary Lyrics

Thank you! :)

13. Re: Sanctuary

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:42 PM

I like this song. Korn's new sound is awesome.
    Does it make me bad??

14. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:38 PM

KORN365 wrote:
    I like this song. Korn's new sound is awesome.
    Does it make me bad??

Listening to more samples just posted. It sounds not bad musically. I am sure I will get flamed for this one.....but again just sounds like a JD dubstep album. I think mainly because I am so used to hearing that low end buzz saw sound of the tuned down a whole step ADGCFAD tuning and slap bass. I per-ordered anyway but frankly looking more forward to The Encounter DVD.
    www.seanydiesel.com

15. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 8:52 AM

I had to give a few listens, it grew on me a bit. It's definitely not my favorite out of the three that have been released so far, but it's not bad. This album is going to be so amazing, can't believe we're less than two weeks away from the release!

16. Re: Sanctuary

Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:17 PM

I think this is still their best since untouchables where like very song
    Charles ventus is my nick i am 21 years old and getting up. so shut the fuck up get up

17. Re: Sanctuary

Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 2:23 PM

Was not really into it at first, but now I think it is awesome!

18. Re: Sanctuary

Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 3:00 PM

This song was definitely a grower for me, I'm in love with it now. :-)

19. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 10:12 AM

The first time I heard Sanctuary I actually felt confused- my brain was like oh WTF is this shit..? But in a REALLY good way. Now it's one of my favorite songs off the album! Thank you Korn and Downlink!!:D

20. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 12:12 AM

One of the best off the album. Downlink killed it.

It feels like something...no, it's nothing

Newsletter Signup