Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM

So Hot Topic decided to premiere a track off the new Album .

I wanted to post the link just in case a few people missed it.

Korn - Sanctuary
Your throat I take grasp.
Then your eyes roll back.
Love racing through my veins.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for the share!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

2. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Wow! Love it!

3. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Sounds like JDSFA meets Untouchables. But maybe I'm on crack?

It's a great song. I like it.

4. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Thank you for this!

The song is a little euphoria covered in bliss, like Love, but different.

mlukec

5. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM

I'm really, really, REALLY diggin this new stuff!

6. gia avatar gia

Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:19 PM

amazing song!! i love it!!! this album gonna blow up ur minds and leave u with your jaws wide open!!

7. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Well...1st listen......*Facepalm*.....second listen.....not bad. Not really my cup of tea. But musically and vocally I can see how a "genre" of people would enjoy this song. (Flame retardant suit on now!)............it just......to me at least.......... sounds like a JD solo song. I just prefer traditional guitars, bass and drums. However I can't say the same for NC and Get up! .....as those songs I think are pretty good and you actually hear guitars aside from the dubstep stuff. Kinda sounded like a dark gothola cola song. Not a bad thing. But again not my bag; but I am sure those who dig like NIN/Goth stuff IMO would love this stuff.

I have quickly realized KS is full of haters but check out there main page as they have two reviews from articles on the whole album. Both gave it a 8/10 so more then likely will be a decent album. One thing that stood out was a comment but the critic is that Fieldy's bass is AWOL on this record.

Here is to hoping the other songs having more guitars and are more catchy songs like NC and Get up!
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

8. Re: Sanctuary

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:57 PM

This song is awesome! I loved it on the first listen. It's so dark and JD's vocals are amazing, and the 'bridge' part were JD does "feeling the anomocity, when no one else is around" gave me major chills.

O and excuse my ignorance but what does 'AWOL' stand for???? I can't figure it out,lol.

9. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:51 AM

sean106ESP wrote:

I have quickly realized KS is full of haters but check out there main page as they have two reviews from articles on the whole album. Both gave it a 8/10 so more then likely will be a decent album. One thing that stood out was a comment but the critic is that Fieldy's bass is AWOL on this record.

*eye roll* come on...grow up! its not full of haters. I'm not a hater. You see haters anywhere you go and its easy to avoid them - just don't bother with 'em. As simple as that. Stop with the name-calling.
    Site Administrator for Kornspace.com

10. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 2:52 AM

I was going to post the lyrics on here, but seeing as I'm a hater, I can't do that! I'm sure somebody will 'steal' it from me anyhow. Woohoo

11. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:07 AM

TimKornspace wrote:
    sean106ESP wrote:

*eye roll* come on...grow up! its not full of haters. I'm not a hater. You see haters anywhere you go and its easy to avoid them - just don't bother with 'em. As simple as that. Stop with the name-calling.

Take it easy professor. Ok from all the post responses I saw on KS.....I simply thought IMO they were haters. Ok how about KoRn scientists? Is that better? I like KS, don't get me wrong. Just seemed like constant back and forth arguing in the comments on certain topics. Was not trying to offend bro.
    www.seanydiesel.com

12. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM

TimKornspace wrote:
    I was going to post the lyrics on here, but seeing as I'm a hater, I can't do that! I'm sure somebody will 'steal' it from me anyhow. Woohoo

Again. Relax. I never called u a hater. I guess I have to spell things out better next time. Like "Many of the human species on KS reply with constructive criticisms which involve stimulating and insightful conversation that goes back and forth in many threads." Better Tim? Sigh..........

Edit:
    Off the KS topic. Listening two more times. The chorus is actually really good. Very catchy. Would make for IMO a cool song to listen to when not wanting a hard fast hitting KoRn song. I really hope the stems come out after. If I ever get get fucking done with preproduction for my shit; I would love to try to figure out the note progression and add more guitars.
    www.seanydiesel.com

13. Re: Sanctuary

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Sanctuary is my favorite of the revealed tracks (including the live ones). The mood of the song is just awesome and the vocals are top-notch. This might just end up being the best song on the album.

14. Re: Sanctuary

Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Does anyone have a guess at the lyrics?

15. Moderator

Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM

The lyrics are posted on fan sites. Just Google it!

16. RE: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 5:57 AM

Sanctuary is good, but I did the listening session with JD, and Bleeding Out and the recorded version of Way Too Far will blow your minds. The best Korn tracks since Here to Stay.

Bleeding Out has a real melodic piano intro and a crazy bridge with bagpipes...plus the vocals are amazing. My fiance almost started crying while we were listening to it.

17. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:53 AM

Josie wrote:
    The lyrics are posted on fan sites. Just Google it!

I did and didn't find any. I know how to use google. If you know where the lyrics are, it would be more helpful to actually give a link. Thanks.

18. Moderator

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM
  19. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Love this sont.
    Please guys, check out my cover on Narcissistic cannibal!
    PEACE OUT !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZevdFlk6Vto

20. Re: Sanctuary

Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Josie wrote:
    Sanctuary Lyrics

Thank you! :)

Get the latest from Korn!