THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM

OPEN YOUR MINDS PEOPLE!! EVER SINCE THE UNTOUCHABLES ALBUM THERE HAS BEEN MIXED REVIEWS AND A LOT OF PEOPLE QUESTIONING KORN'S CREATIVITY.

EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION AND IT COMES WITH THE JOB! BUT JUST IMAGINE SINGING THE SAME SONGS FOR YEARS BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR IT?
YES, WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS WHEN WE WANT TO HEAR THE EARLY ALBUMS BUT THE BAND ISNT 19 ANYMORE AND TIMES ARE CHANGING.

WHEN YOU EXPLODE ON THE SCENE, YOU SET THE TREND FOR THE BANDS THAT ARRIVE AFTER YOU LEAVING BEHIND A COOKIE CUTTER TREND THAT BECOMES EXPECTED OF EVERY BAND THAT FOLLOWS...

KORN HAS ALWAYS BEEN AHEAD OF THEIR TIME AND BANDS WILL ALWAYS TRY TO MIMIC THE ENERGY THAT THEY SEE GLOWING FROM THE F-N STAGE WHEN KORN PERFORMS BUT IT'S NEVER PERFECTED. THROUGHOUT THE YEARS RADIO AND VIDEO CHANNELS HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO THE COOKIE CUTTER BANDS AND IT MAKES ME SICK!! THIS IS WHY I DONT WATCH MUSIC VIDEOS ANYMORE...EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BUT WE NEED TO LET OUR FAVORITE ARTIST EXPLORE DIFFERENT SOUNDS AND BE THE AMAZING MUSICIANS THAT WE'VE GROWN TO LOVE ( AND OBSESS) OVER !!

I KNOW I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON THAT I WAS WHEN I WAS 19 AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SAME THINGS BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT HASN'T CHANGED AND THAT IS MY LOVE FOR MY FAVORITE BAND KORN!!! KEEP KICKING ASS GUYS!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:43 AM

2. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM

The post directly above mine is hilarious! Do you think she knew it was coming?

mlukec

3. DIA avatar DIA

Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM

wow! Yeah I totally agree with all of you :) It's true. time is changing and so does the sound of KoRn. It never bothered me that they changed because they are also people and everybody is doing a change in their lives.I know I changed after all these years. I'm still me but now I see things in a different perspective. It is also important to grow and to proceed as an artist. Those guys are simply amazing and they're still KoRn :)

4. DIA avatar DIA

Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:41 AM

d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    change is good, I am glad that they keep evolving and do not refrain from their wide range of talent and keep their minds open to new sounds and ideas. It's why I keep listening, one of the biggest reasons anyways.

same here:) yeah that's why I keep listening to their music ^^

Get the latest from Korn!