If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:35 AM

I would add "My Gift To You" because that song is awesome and I would love to see it performed live. Also they havn't performed it in awhile, since like 2004 I think.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:16 AM

Sean Olsen - i love this song, and i wanna see it live!

2. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:36 AM

Every time I see Korn they play songs that I really want to hear but, one they do not play too much is

My Gift to You. I heard them play it once and i want to hear it again when they tour.
    Does it make me bad??

3. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 7:05 PM

I've changed my mind. I'd like to see them perform a non-acoustic version of the Make Me Bad/In Between Days from Unplugged.

4. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 12:44 AM

narcisstic cannibal

5. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 9:33 PM

I'll probably get in trouble for posting this but someone in the band is refusing to play classics like "Faget", "Kill You", and "A.D.I.D.A.S."

So don't expect those in the setlist ever again.

Is this my overture,
    or obituary?

6. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:55 PM

oh and faget, kill you and a.d.i.d.a.s. hehe j/k but that's got me curious as to why and who said it.

"everything is wrong every time"

7. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:57 AM

I'd have to say My Gift To You or Faget i think that would be awesome!
    children of the korn, children of the korn!!!!

8. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 7:13 AM

I'm Done
    mlukec

9. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Sorry, fogot this one! Open Up. It is a good song, plus it fits.

mlukec

10. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 9:44 AM

I would also agree with My Gift To You!!! But I would also love to hear Daddy, Trash, and Counting On Me...!!
    Korn 4 Life!!

11. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:19 PM

No One's There or Counting On Me

12. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Well, my song of choice would be Trash.....love that song!

13. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 4:55 PM

Toss up between Trash (My ultimate fav korn song) Ot Somebody somewhere coz the place erupts when they play that. Truly feel that is the best song to play live!

14. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Love to see them play 'Fake' live! Awesome song. One of my all-time favorites!

15. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:00 AM

god good i love to hear that live
    sorry about the spelling

16. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Starting Over.

"everything is wrong every time"

Newsletter Signup