If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:35 AM

I would add "My Gift To You" because that song is awesome and I would love to see it performed live. Also they havn't performed it in awhile, since like 2004 I think.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 6:52 AM

camel song =)
    Check out my cover for "Pop A Pill":
    http://youtu.be/GKnWcCuxHAI

2. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 11:25 AM

I would like them to play "Pretty".

3. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:09 PM

AHhh thats tough for me. Do i get 2 if I pick one really short one? haha! 4 u right in to Clown. I'm just really in to Clown right now cant get enough, and 4 u is just 4 me!! But if I get just one, open with 4 me err umm 4 u I mean!

4. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM

No ones There, would nbe my choice, or need to

5. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:47 PM

For me it would be "Fear is a Place to live" I love playing those riffs. Did they ever play that live?

Oh and also Liar is one of my fav's. Not sure if they are playing that as of recent.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

6. Moderator

Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 8:01 PM

For me...THOUGHTLESS or Mr. Rogers

7. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:21 AM

"Fear Is a Place to Live" has never been played live.

I would remove "Another Brick in the Wall", adding two songs: "Eaten Up Inside" and something from Untouchables. Sad to see "Alone I Break" missing from the setlist. Houston never got that song, or "Pop a Pill" for that matter.

Is this my overture,
    or obituary?

8. RE: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:36 AM

I think i'd have to choose 'Dirty'

9. Re: If Korn allowed you to add one of their songs to the new TPOT tour setlist, what song would you add!

Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 6:13 AM

Either 'Kill You' or 'My Gift To You'
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

Newsletter Signup