Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I just ordered my pre-order for TPOT on iTunes!!! Have you?

iTunes Pre-Order for The Path of Totality
Josie

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I do use itunes a lot, but there are some bands I like getting the physical CD, Korn is one of those bands. Hope they have the bonus tracks on a CD as well.

2. Moderator

Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Oh yeah...I'm doing both...I will be in-transit to Germany at the time of release and have no home...so I will get the iTunes one for now...and get the physical CD when I get to my new assignment.
    Josie

3. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:41 AM

Josie wrote:
    Oh yeah...I'm doing both...I will be in-transit to Germany at the time of release and have no home...so I will get the iTunes one for now...and get the physical CD when I get to my new assignment.
    Josie

They have a CD version with a DVD right? I actually love it when bands do that (KoRn seems to do it a lot). Meaning having a DVD with footage of making the record. Hope this one has it. Would be interesting to see how all these other producers mixed all the dupstep stuff with there guitar sound etc.

Edit: I would not buy MP3's from iTunes. Better doing it from Amazon. Same price and you can put them on as many computers as you want. Apple encrypts all their MP3's and I have some Mp3's I cannot access because I bought them years ago (LOL and like 4-5 PC's ago); and none will play on all my Mac's because I "exceeded" how many computers I can put them on. I have to go and "De-Authorize" the old ones. LMFAO What....on old PC's I no longer have?

Hehe they should release stems of all the tracks so we can make remixes. LOL I would make versions with all guitars. I have been having a blast with the stems they released for III and SYOTOS.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

4. Moderator

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Yes you can! You convert them to mp3's and they are able to be put on ANY computer! :D I've been doing it for YEARS! You can convert the files in iTunes even. You can deauthorize all computers and then add your new ones. Easy stuff!
    Josie

5. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Josie wrote:
    Yes you can! You convert them to mp3's and they are able to be put on ANY computer! :D I've been doing it for YEARS! You can convert the files in iTunes even. You can deauthorize all computers and then add your new ones. Easy stuff!
    Josie

Thanks Josie! How do you de-authorize old computers you don;t have any more? Itunes lets ya do that?

Think I am gonna wait for the album especially if it has a DVD. :)
    www.seanydiesel.com

6. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:01 PM

Don't forget to buy the "Narcissistic Cannibal" single!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/narcissistic-cannibal-feat./id471752646

Is this my overture,
    or obituary?

7. Moderator

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:26 AM

sean106ESP wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    Josie

Thanks Josie! How do you de-authorize old computers you don;t have any more? Itunes lets ya do that?

www.seanydiesel.com

It sure does! I just did it just a few months ago in fact to add a new computer and get rid of old computers that crashed.

1. Click iTunes Store on the left side of iTunes.

2. If you're not signed in to the store, click the Account button, then enter your account name and password.

3. Click the Account button again (your Apple ID appears on the button), enter your password, and then click View Account.

4. In the Account Information window, click Deauthorize All.

Enjoy!

P.S. To convert a song to mp3 you right click it, scroll down to "create mp3 version" and bam...good to go!

Josie

8. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:47 AM

I didn't do itunes i got it off the site, cause i dont have an ipod. but im still psyched to get all the stuff!
    Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One

9. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Josie wrote:
    sean106ESP wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    Josie

www.seanydiesel.com

It sure does! I just did it just a few months ago in fact to add a new computer and get rid of old computers that crashed.

1. Click iTunes Store on the left side of iTunes.

2. If you're not signed in to the store, click the Account button, then enter your account name and password.

3. Click the Account button again (your Apple ID appears on the button), enter your password, and then click View Account.

4. In the Account Information window, click Deauthorize All.

Enjoy!

P.S. To convert a song to mp3 you right click it, scroll down to "create mp3 version" and bam...good to go!

Josie

Thanks Josie!
    www.seanydiesel.com

10. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:40 PM

preordering mine next friday
    KornHivGurl

11. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 11:44 AM

I dont use itunes. But I got the cd/dvd t shirt litho combo pre-ordered.

12. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:36 PM

OMG I must do that to! I can't wait for this album! :3

13. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 6:23 AM

I don't use iTunes, but I'm pre-ordering my copy of the album soon.
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

14. Re: Pre-Order of TPOT on iTunes

Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 1:21 PM

FYI everyone, when you pre-order something from itunes, they do not charge you until the album is released to the public. So if you pre-order, you will not be charged any sooner than someone who buys it the day it comes out.

Get the latest from Korn!