Korn's 20th anniversary.

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Korn will be 20 years old in 2013. Do you think Korn will do anything special for their 20th anniversary?

Personally, I think Korn should retreat to the studio after they are done touring and record a new album. They will recruit Head and David, and make the best Korn album ever. It will capture the rawness of the self-titled, the hip-hop cameos of FTL (one track would feature Eminem), the bleakness of Issues, the experimental aspects of SYOTOS, and the deep lyrics present in Untitled.

There will be a contest where fans could submit lyrics that they wrote to Korn, and the winning entry would be made into a song on the album.

Jonathan Davis will release an autobiography, and Korn will make a new DVD.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Korn has been my "therapy" for 18 years for all the shit i seem to take ever since I was 4,5,6 years old and tied to a chair in a basement with belts and foster dad beating the shit out of me till my mouth bled and he poured salt in and laugh at me when i choked on the blood and salt....Once I saw and heard Falling Away From Me video and rest of Issues Album, I was hooked for life...Finally did "meet and greet" at my 5th Korn concert here in San Antonio back in April 2012 and got to thank them...Jonathan seemed taken a bit when I thanked them for my "therapy" over the years.....MY DREAM FOR 20 YEARS IS FOR KORN TO RELEASE ALBUM AND CALL IT "KANDY KORN" ....just in time for halloween...or call it KORNUCOPIA...I love you Munky, Ray, Fieldy, and Jonathan.....Marc in San Antonio, TX......

2. RE: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I believe they are going to do a Back to Roots album, and blow all the people talking shit out of the water. If anyone has heard of Flymore, expect a sound like them, or along the line sof the earlier KoRn albums.

3. Re: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Maybe they could come out with a lyrics book with all the albums in it. B-sides and other projects they've done. It would be great to have.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

4. Re: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:12 AM

In reality i think they will do a huge tour with Head, release Greatest Hits no2 and other surprises!
    Everything is wrong everytime

5. Re: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM

go back into the studio and re work there s/t album with all there live parts they added and remaster it and re release it

maybe finaly release Korn kovers has well

6. Re: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Korn Should Re-Issue all their albums on Vinyl In Box Set including self-titled and with unreleasd stuff from their vault and well of course head needs to permanently rejoin Korn I know theres no guarantees of any kind and that Its up to Korn and Its up to Head If he wants to but I'd Just love to see It happen dosen't hurt to try and whatever else Korn wants to suprise me with I know I will enjoy It either way whatever happens
    W00f.

7. Re: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I know in an interview I saw awhile back, Munky said they had something special planned but didn't go into details. I'd love the original 5 back for atleast 1 new song and maybe the return of Family Values tour

8. RE: Korn's 20th anniversary.

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 5:34 AM

Tour performing debut in it's entirety, INCLUDING "Daddy"

Get the latest from Korn!