Favorite fan-made Korn videos

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:39 AM

Here is a spot to to list any fan-made videos of Korn's music that caught your eye.

I found this one one day and have watched it numerous times on full screen without blinking.

Why try to make a point when I can't fit it in your box?

Replies to This Posting

1. AJ* avatar AJ*

Re: Favorite fan-made Korn videos

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 8:53 PM

"The creative person is both more primitive and more cultivated, more destructive, a lot madder and a lot saner, than the average person." - Frank Barron

2. Re: Favorite fan-made Korn videos

Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 4:04 PM

JDM wrote:
    All of CJ Johnson's videos except "Tearjerker". I wish he'd make one for "Never Around" or "The Past".

Is this my overture,
    or obituary?

^ This. CJ Johnson's videos are amazing. I particularly love the one for "Throw Me Away" - I have it playing on my profile at the moment if anyone's interested. :-)

3. Re: Favorite fan-made Korn videos

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 3:32 PM
  4. Re: Favorite fan-made Korn videos

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:47 PM

i love this video it mixes anime lik ethe one i saw in and it shows the superbness of android 17 in dbz gt lol. i love this freaky song!! it goes way back to when i was a dragon ball fan and listened to othe rbands but this video made me like korn over all the other fan band made videos//.

the link is broken for my computer but its titled //korn got the life super 17// you-ll surely find it with tghose search keys. well see y-ll happy new korn album..
    Charles ventus is my nick i am 21 years old and getting up. so shut the fuck up get up

Newsletter Signup