Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM

well back in 90s I was a huge teenie booper and I only listened to pop music. my two best friends loved korn and limp bizkit etc. even tho I liked the music I was too stubborn to listen to it and thought if I listened to other music I would be letting down my teeny booperism. however I grew up and didn't give a shit anymore. I didn't become a huge fan until Here to Stay came out. loved the song I bought the cd and the rest is history when I was a teenager. However I love metal but still listen to pop music. my 2 fav bands are backstreet boys and korn LOL funny how things work out.

2. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I remember being in the locker room as a freshman in highschool and a friend started scatting Freak On A Leash and I asked her about it because it sounded vaguely familiar. Thinking about it now, I think I had probably heard the song first when I was five or six. I have a cousin who listens to Korn and he probably played Korn in his room all the time.

Get the latest from Korn!