Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:43 PM

First song I listened to was "A.D.I.D.A.S.". My late cousin had it recorded onto a cassette tape and played it for me about 20-30 times, just continuously. That's when I became a Korn fan; right from that first sweeping, epic chorus.

However, once I saw the video for "Somebody, Someone" on MTV2, I knew I'd be a lifelong fan.

I date my fandom back to 1998/1999. Somewhere around my junior high years.

2. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I believe the first Korn song I had ever heard was "Twist". Listened to it and laughed and thought it was crazy. Oh boy, when I got through that album... xD Played the next song Chi.. and so on. Couldn't stop listening to them. They sounded so unique. Listened to a few other albums and fell in love. c':
    "Holding on I'm lost in a haze
    Fighting life to the end of my days"

3. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I probably heard "Freak On A Leash" somewhere, but one day I was browsing iTunes and happened upon their Gratest Hits Vol.1 (back when I actually liked these) and I thought, "Hmm I keep hearing about these guys" so I tried it out. Later I found it in a Barnes & Noble and sampled it again for a while to make sure it was good, then bought it. Later on I bought Follow The Leader and so it began...

4. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:18 PM

the first korn song i listened to was MR Rogers what motivated me was my friend trey witch was always a fan of korn

5. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM

The first Korn song I heard was Here To Stay and I remember seeing this video and thinking OMG this is amazing!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4wWDlHf_Ps

But the main thing that actually got me into Korn was the Queen of the Damned stuff that JD did. I remember hearing those songs Lestat was singing and thinking that I really like that guys voice. I later found out it was JD from Korn and started listening to all of their albums after that.

Been a fan ever since!

6. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Back in 1997 I saw the 'A.D.I.D.A.S.' and thought it was pretty cool. I was ten years old at the time, and thought the old schoolyard acronym was clever. I started to like Korn, but Follow the Leader really upped the ante for me the following year. Then came Untouchables in 2002. The entire album became the soundtrack to my life and that just sealed the deal; Korn have been my favourite band since.

7. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 2:29 AM

My first one was "Falling Away From Me" and I`ll never forget the feelings I had, while the intro blew me away.

8. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Korn's First album I got on an old recorded cassette from a friend at school and he was all like "ahh you gotta hear this" so i took it home cranked it up and on came the sound of "ARE YOU READY?"...That was in 97' and shortly after i went and got hold of "Peachy". Been a fan ever since and i can honestly say this band have changed and helped shape my life for the better, without them as a release i would be so more fucked up than I'am. I just cannot waait for the new album!!!

9. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 1:55 AM

My dad just installed Kazaa or Lime Wire and asked if there was any music I wanted. So assuming MTV played music I turned it on they had their top hits of the week thing and KoRn with Here to Stay was on the charts along with The Vines I believe. I had my dad download both songs. I really liked Here to Stay so my parents and I went to FYE later that week and I had them get me Untouchables. For the first year or so I didn't listen to it that much because Make Believe was too heavy for me at the time and I never got past it. Year later I listened past it and OMG I became hooked. I asked my buddy if he listened to KoRn and he told me to get Follow The Leader, Self Titled and Life is Peachy. Life is Peachy was out and at this time Take A Look in the Mirror was just released so I skipped that as well. I also picked up KoRn Live because I was going to visit my friend and would bring it along to show him. About a week or so after listening to all of that I went back and bough TALITM and Life is Peachy. I have been Day 1 on them since.

10. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  11. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I'm not totally sure about this but I remember watching the Freak On A Leash video a long time ago when MTV actually played good music but before that I think I heard Twist before seeing that video, either way, that video got me fucking HOOKED for life.

12. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 7:04 AM

I remember well all this..
    back in 1993...
    I was in a house of a friend for a party with some guys and girls (quite fiestas like Head is talkin' 'bout in his book, ahaha) and a guy comes in, cut off the sound, say "listen to that, that will kick your ass off!!" and put the first demo of Korn, so the first korn song i've heard was "alive"... I really loved the song, the voice, the sound, so insane, black... I was very goth at this time (but REALS goths, new-vawe goth I'm sayin'), and all this musci was mixing all things I liked...

this guy who put this music was in california days befor that, and I think that he pick the demo at a very firts show of the band... since that I became a huge fan of korn, I tried to stole the demo of that guy, ahaha, I've never meet him again, but I had news of him and he hates korn now... really strange, neh?

13. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Hmm Mine is a long story, recent but still long.

I was an intern in the school I attended, sharing with who would make me the KoRn fan I am now. Around that time I managed to grab Skrillex's Bangarang EP, which was all the rage around school, and because I like Kyoto and Summit.

I'm pretty much someone who will listen to anything, not hating but not liking genres/bands/etc but drifting through phases. A few bands/artists have stuck, such as The Killers, The Script, yadda yadda yadda, but little did I know KoRn was on it's way that year.

Having heard that The Path of Totality was going to be released soon, my friend decided to bide his time and initiate me to KoRn via the phase I was going through : dubstep (or generally anything electronic)

We went to study after dinner and, well instead of studying his mother had bought the album, and I had some headphones, so we decided to take the night off and listen to the whole album (With a Walkman, no less :D) I loved every second of it. When Get Up! started playing, me and him were wondering of my headset had gone wonky, because the beginning is quite calm. And then it dropped. The beat and whatever remnants of food we had in our belly... (I sh*t you not... Wait, no pun intended XD)

It was a great night for something usually so boring, but the fun didn't end with Tension, oh no.

He also had "Follow The Leader" and "Issues". Come to think of it, I don't think he still has "Follow The Leader"... Ah yes, it mysteriously "disappeared" the same night I injected it into my computers disc drive...

Since then I have acquired all albums ad live in the hope they come to France. That said I need to look into it a bit more, I haven't had the time while listening to the entire collection time and time again :D

14. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I was listening to my music and hear my brother play 'Thoughtless' in his room and I was hooked after a few listens :D And I could relate to their music and shit it was fucking awesome

15. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM

well back in 90s I was a huge teenie booper and I only listened to pop music. my two best friends loved korn and limp bizkit etc. even tho I liked the music I was too stubborn to listen to it and thought if I listened to other music I would be letting down my teeny booperism. however I grew up and didn't give a shit anymore. I didn't become a huge fan until Here to Stay came out. loved the song I bought the cd and the rest is history when I was a teenager. However I love metal but still listen to pop music. my 2 fav bands are backstreet boys and korn LOL funny how things work out.

16. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I remember being in the locker room as a freshman in highschool and a friend started scatting Freak On A Leash and I asked her about it because it sounded vaguely familiar. Thinking about it now, I think I had probably heard the song first when I was five or six. I have a cousin who listens to Korn and he probably played Korn in his room all the time.

17. Re: What was the first Ko?n u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:42 PM

55 Vernis buckskinLouis vuitton singapore imprinted
    Michael Kors outlet collection debut have been
    Michael Kors Outletvery well liked: the particular Fifty-five Vernis serial
    Authentic Jordan shoes are usually Louis Vuitton design and style home
    louis vuitton outlet online Bell ringer Jakob (Marc Jacobs) launched
    Louis vuitton outlet the initial became a member of LV
    Cheap Michael Kors apparent leather sequence,
    Air jordans for salealong with sizzling semblance,
    Michael Kors Storea few-dimensional raised
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogram 55 level pattern
    Cheap louis vuittonin addition to glistening gem
    Michael kors handbagsglistening gleaming plain
    Louis Vuitton Canadaleather-based, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda classy fashion, the actual
    Louis vuitton singapore handbags case is very important, run for
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, has been recognized
    Air Jordans salewith the females preferred,
    Michael kors outlet online end up being the ageless traditional.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis specific series of hand bags
    Louis Vuitton Australiaar named to the
    Louis Vuitton Outletstreets of the latest York, such as Vernis Alma sequence,
    Michael kors handbags outlet New York ethnical gene derived from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineNyc modest Fernando Mark Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis compilation of
    Louis vuitton Australia Outletleather content force with trendy
    Air jordans for saleplastic-type brilliant
    Michael kors storesexterior, coloring
    LV Handbagsalso used
    Louis Vuitton Outleta young along with lively
    Louis Vuitton Canada crimson, crimson,
    MK handbags outletgreenish, bluish water system
    Discount jordan shoes along with l during the early lactose (such as the
    australia louis vuitton handbagscandy bar ~). Along with
    Stuart weitzmanafrican american, Vernis serial
    michael kors onlinesteadily increase sparkle
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletrich in degree of reddish colored
    Michael Kors UKbrownish, crimson as well as
    Michael Kors Canada green. High end synthetic leather, geometrical strains design and style one of a kind, very brilliant, retract, Stewed dumpling offer carrier inside years involving popular, provides a alone(p) fresh new feeling associated with vogue. The actual gross sales expense of in relation to $the year 2000 (with regards to tough luck thousands of yuan). Neverful String Introduction: Though Monogram neverful had be a avenue parcel, farsightedness can be average, yet ashen aboard neverful GM or even top notch-searching, along with graffiti likewise permitted this to basic style is full of completely new vitality. Get your money well worth. Travel lawsuit.

Newsletter Signup