Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Freak on a leash and is a revelation for me

2. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM

NOS CRYOS wrote:
    Freak on a leash and is a revelation for me

"Is a revelation for me" is an awesome song!
    VampGirl17

3. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:59 AM

My first time hearing korn was in 95 at the danzig/MANSON tour in pa korn opened and blew me away and instantly became my fav to this day,I remember seeing Jon come out with the bagpipes for shoots and ladders and saying wtf then as the song rolled my jaw hit the floor.

4. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM

5. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM

It was my freshman year in college 1995, I was downstairs with my mate playing ping pong watching beavis and butthead. Blind was a featured video in one of the skits, we both almost fell out when we heard it. Raw extremely passionate I physically felt the pain and anger that was being displayed as music. I had never heard anything like that in my life, it fit my personality like a glove. We later went and saw them in Cullman, Al. Best band ever in their early years in my opinion.

6. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM

CLOWN !!!!!
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

7. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I first heard coming undone on the radio and i was hooked!!!!!

8. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM

My first song was the unplugged version of creep. I've always been fascinated by them, they were kind of "mystical" but I only became a fan when I saw them live on a festival.

9. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:58 AM

I remember hearing Thoughtless and thinking wow! this song is incredible. Still Do XD

10. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Heard Freak on a Leash few years ago and was hooked ever since.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

11. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:25 AM

ball tongue was the first song i have the honor to listen. One of my friend put the song in a party and i was just wow this band is great. 17 years latter korn still my favorite band. that's why i am so sad they don't put the show from montebello, quebec on the site. i was their and it was my best show because i was right in front of them. i'd like to have that show to listen to it over and over

12. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Got The Life. I became a korn fan because of the lyrics and how it closely related to how I feel
    Sweet SuGarFree Paradise

13. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Coming Undone was the first song I heard and I crazy with that

14. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 5:41 AM

i saw freak on a leash on tv it blew me away, then i looked it up on internet and started to love it, then started buying records and rest is history. : )

15. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:59 AM

Freak On A Leash

16. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM

my life is, and forever, will be, interlocked with korn, even before i knew what it was. my picture adourned the side of thier tour bus, and i worked with his wife years ago, i never paid attention. 3 years ago, i accidently found the, (new then), release for korn 3. 3 hours of hardcore music and i fell in love. I saw his passion, and knew that, when i knew"of him", that fat, unhappy little character had somehow found his way back home. Into the words, the meanings, the time..I continue with all the of drive within the universe to only place my soul first, never to place meaning on a human being such as experiance, such as meeting the band face to face, but to always follow the soul that hurts, so as i don't hurt mine instead.

17. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 2:35 AM

First song i heard was Freak on the leash......It Korn itself who motivated me. Just the whole band, just being who they are and really don't give a shit about what people think. Do what makes you happy.

18. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Blind I was def hooked after that!! they r friken amazing and i love ALL there music even the new stuff that jdevil is doing.

19. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM

First song I heard was B,B,K, when a friend lent me the CD, my mind was blown and I was hooked from then on. XD

20. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:14 AM

GOT THE LIFE WAS MY FIRST X-POSURE. THE TIME WAS 92 I JUST GOT REL.ASED BY THE US NAVY JUST AFTER OUR 48 HOUR WAR . ANYWAY I WAS REALLY CONFUSED AND MESSED UP BEING STATIONED OVERSEAS. WHEN I GOT HOME TO PORLAND OREGON WHEN I HEARD THE SONG I THOUGHT JON DAVIS WAS SAYING. GODS A LIE. I CONTINUED IN MY SELF MADE MISERY AND TRIED TO TAKE MY LIFE 4 TIMES. IN TIME KORNS SONGS BECOME SOMEWHAT THERAPY BECAUSE I COULD NOT GO ANYWHERE FOR THE DEPRESSION. FEAR OF MY ABILITIES WOULD NOT BE RECOGNIZED, THEY WOULD ONLY SEE A BROKEN SPIRIT. ISTARTED READING THE WORDS, THE WORDS HAVE DEEP MEANING. I REALLY BELIEVE KORN HAS AT LEAST ONE SONG IN THEIR COLLECTION THAT EVERYONE ONE THE FACE OF THE WORLD CAN RELATE TO. THANKS FOR READING. ONE MORE THING B-4 I GO JON DAVIS CAN KICK THE ****OUT OF MARILYN!!!

Get the latest from Korn!