Replies to This Posting

1. DIA avatar DIA

Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:22 AM

The first KoRn song I've ever heard was freak on a leash in 98.
    When I started being online on Youtube everyday I "accidentally" clicked on to a KoRn video MAKE ME BAD. Since then I couldn't stop listening to KORN!!! So I become a fan in 2009 =) At this point it really changed my life! \m/

2. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:55 PM

My first was Freak on a Leash as well seen the vid on muchmusic which in turn I had to buy the cd LOVED IT! That was back when I was 12 LOL Still a huge fan! Never gets old and dig the way they transform their music but yet stay true! Fucking eh!

3. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 1:33 PM

"Blind" was the KoRn song I ever heard because it was the first track on self-titled.

mlukec

4. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, May 27, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Back In 97' The First Korn Song I Heard was "Falling Away From Me" I was Hooked on the sound of their Music and Have Been A fan ever since, I was 5 Years Old@ The Time And Still Can Remember My Brother Play Some of their Music. The Good Old Days
    \m/(>.

5. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Queen_of the_Damned wrote:
    Back In 97' The First Korn Song I Heard was "Falling Away From Me" I was Hooked on the sound of their Music and Have Been A fan ever since, I was 5 Years Old@ The Time And Still Can Remember My Brother Play Some of their Music. The Good Old Days
    \m/(>.

How did you hear Falling Away From Me in 1997? I don't think it even came out until 1999. Do you have a time machine?

6. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:52 AM

The first time I actaully litstened to Korn I stole my friends headphones out of his ears during class and Love Song was playing.

7. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Mine was Freak on a leash as well. My friends and I would rock out to Korn everywhere! We just loved them
    VampGirl17

8. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Freak on a leash and is a revelation for me

9. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM

NOS CRYOS wrote:
    Freak on a leash and is a revelation for me

"Is a revelation for me" is an awesome song!
    VampGirl17

10. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:59 AM

My first time hearing korn was in 95 at the danzig/MANSON tour in pa korn opened and blew me away and instantly became my fav to this day,I remember seeing Jon come out with the bagpipes for shoots and ladders and saying wtf then as the song rolled my jaw hit the floor.

11. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM

12. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM

It was my freshman year in college 1995, I was downstairs with my mate playing ping pong watching beavis and butthead. Blind was a featured video in one of the skits, we both almost fell out when we heard it. Raw extremely passionate I physically felt the pain and anger that was being displayed as music. I had never heard anything like that in my life, it fit my personality like a glove. We later went and saw them in Cullman, Al. Best band ever in their early years in my opinion.

13. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 12:02 PM

CLOWN !!!!!
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

14. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I first heard coming undone on the radio and i was hooked!!!!!

15. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM

My first song was the unplugged version of creep. I've always been fascinated by them, they were kind of "mystical" but I only became a fan when I saw them live on a festival.

16. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:58 AM

I remember hearing Thoughtless and thinking wow! this song is incredible. Still Do XD

17. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Heard Freak on a Leash few years ago and was hooked ever since.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

18. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:25 AM

ball tongue was the first song i have the honor to listen. One of my friend put the song in a party and i was just wow this band is great. 17 years latter korn still my favorite band. that's why i am so sad they don't put the show from montebello, quebec on the site. i was their and it was my best show because i was right in front of them. i'd like to have that show to listen to it over and over

19. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Got The Life. I became a korn fan because of the lyrics and how it closely related to how I feel
    Sweet SuGarFree Paradise

20. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Coming Undone was the first song I heard and I crazy with that

Get the latest from Korn!