JD on Alex Jones Show

Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Alex Jones interviews Jonathan Davis ("Korn Lead Singer Unleashes the Truth") @youtube

Your thoughts?

I'm glad JD spoke out about what's going on politically in the "Land of the Free". Even though I do not agree with Alex Jones fear mongering, or watch his program and believe the Illuminati is a conspiracy theory- it's sadly tangled with truths in which anybody can see for themselves. The corrosion of our personal freedom, threats of imprisonment for whistle blowers, and Obama's recycled rhetoric. JD and I are on the same page, hell he even supported Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul as well. Incredible video, and good step forward.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: JD on Alex Jones Show

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 8:25 PM

I'm not too hot on the fear-mongering and Illuminati talk either. There's a certain consumerphilia and glamourisation of the surveillance situation that keeps it at arm's length for me.

But yeah, I like to see people like Jonathan Davis and especially Ron Paul speaking the truth, the latter driving his Republican colleagues up the wall (especially in 2008). And it's sad that whistle blowers are wanted 'criminals.' It's only because they told the truth.

2. Re: JD on Alex Jones Show

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM

New user. I am so proud. Thank You Korn. I have something again from you guys that I can rock to and are so proud to do so! Went and bought the album today the whole thing is beast. I am glad to support anyone with their eyes open. Keep it up, nothing beat someone just slamming pop culture. I am trying to detour my kids from all that crap. Lol so when they are in the car with me they will listen. I am just so proud.

Newsletter Signup