Your Thoughts bout the new Vid^^Spike in my Vains^^?

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Hey Folks,
just wanna ask what u think bout the new video?!
It reminds me on the Video from ^^Here to Stay^^,its critical and also speak the truth in so many ways!
I like this Video!
so what bout u?
KoRn is Lifestyle!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Your Thoughts bout the new Vid^^Spike in my Vains^^?

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:39 PM

I love the new video. I agree that it has a 'Here to Stay' vibe about it, but less about sex and violence and more about surveillance and media saturation, like Jonathan says. Overall, it's a great video.

2. RE: Your Thoughts bout the new Vid^^Spike in my Vains^^?

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:24 PM

I love it. Unfortunately .gov slave YouTube has banned it in the US. Might want to look into it.

On the video...It has stirred the dust in my brain and allowed me to see the light. Government developed distractions have blinded us to the fact that we are now run by a tyrannical scumbag who deserves nothing less than being hung at the gallows.

3. Moderator

Re: Your Thoughts bout the new Vid^^Spike in my Vains^^?

Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 12:59 AM

It's not banned in the US.

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com
    Co-owner KornRow.com

4. RE: Your Thoughts bout the new Vid^^Spike in my Vains^^?

Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 12:54 PM

It's alright I guess...to me its pretty much here to stay and evolutions video mashed up. I would have liked more shots of the band performing then of those twits justin bieber and cyrus. Sad thing is they are loving being part of a korn video and are getting a chuckle out of making people mad.

5. Re: Your Thoughts bout the new Vid^^Spike in my Vains^^?

Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 5:27 PM

I never considered the 'Evolution' similarity, but now that you mention it, I do see it.

6. Re: Your Thoughts bout the new Vid^^Spike in my Vains^^?

Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Poignant message, I'm glad JD went this route to remind the masses of the world, specifically, USA whats REALLY going on. This is excellent coming from a mainstream band, I really give them credit. Edward Snowden, EDWARD SNOWDEN. Stop watching fucking television, and televised news people its a bunch of bullshit.

Newsletter Signup