The Path to Totality

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 9:29 AM

I'm so excited to hear the new album! It's being released on November 15 which is four days before my birthday. What have you guys heard about it so far?
~C'est la vie

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The Path to Totality

Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 11:44 PM
  2. Re: The Path to Totality

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 5:15 PM

So far I've heard get up that's been out for a while good song I've just discovered narcissistic cannibal really really good!!! can't wait for the album I wont get the album next month me being in Australia but have pre booked it on line.

3. Re: The Path to Totality

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 5:21 PM

QUOTE this new KoRn album is a good change of pace!

4. Re: The Path to Totality

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 10:06 PM

As I have been commenting I was terrified of the dub step shit. But then again I have to realize I used to love NYC techno/house music back in the day. I still hate Get up! But I must say NC is very catchy after a few listens. At least it has some guitars. But I still think this is more a JD idea/conception.

I am still trying to figure what Munky was saying about changing his tuning to F Sharp as I was expecting it to be played the usual with a Low A string tuning. Maybe on this album he is playing 6 strings on it or tuned up his 7 strings to F sharp. I guess I can kinda hear it in NC as I don't hear any low A chords or notes. So maybe the low chord I am hearing in the chorus is in F sharp. I will play along with my Apex's and see if I can figure out the chords. /boring guitar babble. :)
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

5. Re: The Path to Totality

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Wes Geer said one of the new songs, "Way Too Far", has eight-string guitar.

Is this my overture,
    or obituary?

Newsletter Signup