Lyric's that Speak.

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:32 PM

I'm a big fan of the song thoughtless but these lyrics speak closer to me then most. They speak of past releshionships and history with my life. (I tell my lies and I despise. Every second I'm with you. So I run away and you still stay.
So what the fuck is with you. Your feelings I can't help but rape them. I'm sorry I don't feel the same. My heart inside is constantly hating. I'm sorry I just throw you away.)-Trash.. So What lyrics from Korn Speak To You??
(Thoughtless Screaming)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM

"I like my life insane." (Right now from album take a look in the mirror)

I'm almost insane, my life is insane. Why wouldn't I like they way it is?
    I like my life insane.

2. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:13 PM

"All unjustice thats done to man
    All you fuckers know who I am
    I'm living proof that you can
    Turn around and say it's me again"

3. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Faget

The whole song is about my teenage years when I was called 'Faget' all the time and some people laughed at me, because I was a pretty boy. It didn't help my depression and anxiety/panic attacks either. I didn't really see it myself at the time, but I looked a littlebit like a girl and was even mistaken to be a girl few times. It was not the way I dressed or acted. I'm OK with it now, but at one point I was close to stab the next person who calls me fag or laughs at me. I think later I became ugly, because no one calls me that anymore haha :)

Dirty

I'm out here
    By myself, all alone
    Ready to blow my head off
    I hurt so bad inside

I wish you could see the world
    Through my eyes
    Each day is the same
    I just wanna laugh again

Keep hoping

I used to think about suicide and was depressed, lonely and not able to feel any joy, or laugh, or even cry anymore. I became so weak, that I couldn't get up from bed anymore and I quit school and lost my ability to work too. I was close to do it once with my stepdad's shotgun, but the hope for a better tomorrow kept me going.. I'm happy that I didn't do it. I still get depressed sometimes, but I've learned that things will get better and I will get through those dark times, just like I did before.

Right Now

Right now
    can't find a way to get across the hate when I see you
    Right now
    I'm feeling strange inside I wanna slash and beat you
    Right now
    I rip apart the things inside that excite you
    Right now
    I can't control myself I fucking hate you!

You open your mouth again
    I swear I'm gonna break it
    You open your mouth again
    My God I cannot take it

Shut up, shut up, shut up, I'll fuck you up!

This song is about my cousin, who is the person I hate the most. I do want to beat and stab him to death, but I don't want to ruin my life.

Newsletter Signup