Lyric's that Speak.

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:32 PM

I'm a big fan of the song thoughtless but these lyrics speak closer to me then most. They speak of past releshionships and history with my life. (I tell my lies and I despise. Every second I'm with you. So I run away and you still stay.
So what the fuck is with you. Your feelings I can't help but rape them. I'm sorry I don't feel the same. My heart inside is constantly hating. I'm sorry I just throw you away.)-Trash.. So What lyrics from Korn Speak To You??
(Thoughtless Screaming)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:27 AM

AkashaNasgul wrote:
    im gonna make it short...Throw me away....the whole lyric speaks out of my heart..

Amazing song lol
    (Thoughtless Screaming)

2. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:49 PM

"I am hoping I can find where to leave my hurt behind."

Those lyrics from 'Alone I Break' speak to me. I see them differently from some, they make me think of a different kind of "checking out" than the type Jonathan Davis describes (though I have felt that way too at times). A breath of fresh air would be the essence of it. My final year of high school wasn't that great, I'm sure a lot of people here are in the same boat. But I never suffered in the long term because of it. After I left, I started to distance myself from a lot of grudges and other negative thoughts and feelings. I got to a point where I started to accept things a little more, that some things can't be changed, that sometimes you really have to let go, to "leave my hurt behind."

3. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:41 PM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    "I am hoping I can find where to leave my hurt behind."

Those lyrics from 'Alone I Break' speak to me. I see them differently from some, they make me think of a different kind of "checking out" than the type Jonathan Davis describes (though I have felt that way too at times). A breath of fresh air would be the essence of it. My final year of high school wasn't that great, I'm sure a lot of people here are in the same boat. But I never suffered in the long term because of it. After I left, I started to distance myself from a lot of grudges and other negative thoughts and feelings. I got to a point where I started to accept things a little more, that some things can't be changed, that sometimes you really have to let go, to "leave my hurt behind."

Thats awsome man..:)
    (Thoughtless Screaming)

4. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Thanks!

This is what's great about lyrics. Relevance to us, and others. 'Trash' is a strong track, lyrically. A friend had this to say about it today, and I thought I'd quote her here:

"Occasionally I'll go on what I call a friend diet, where I cut out all the unhealthy supposed friends who are damaging or dead weight..."

5. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 4:41 AM

I say Somebody Someone the part where the song goes

I look
    I sign
    I need someone
    Inside to help me out
    With what
    I’m trying
    I'm crying
    I'm prying
    In a pile of…
    Shit
    I'm dying
    I'm dying
    I'm dying

That whole part

6. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 3:55 PM

KoRnNutz wrote:

I look
    I sign
    I need someone
    Inside to help me out
    With what
    I’m trying
    I'm crying
    I'm prying
    In a pile of…
    Shit
    I'm dying
    I'm dying
    I'm dying

That whole part

MINE TOO SAME EXACT VERSE :) thats weird lol

7. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 7:56 AM

euphorious wrote:
    KoRnNutz wrote:

I look
    I sign
    I need someone
    Inside to help me out
    With what
    I’m trying
    I'm crying
    I'm prying
    In a pile of…
    Shit
    I'm dying
    I'm dying
    I'm dying

That whole part

MINE TOO SAME EXACT VERSE :) thats weird lol

Haha thats kool:)

8. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:06 AM

All the anger and pain and the suffering and the shame
    and the voices in your brain will surely haunt you
    I tell you one thing which leads to another thing
    Then I backtrack which leads to hurt feelings
    Then my brain spins off of fucking everything
    When this happens I can't break through

This says a lot.
    Come on, step inside and you will realize why my heart dies inside..

9. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:34 PM

"Some look at the time, I looked back into my life; You want to touch me to see what's in my eyes.
    Why do you make me remember all the hate all its shame? Don't you hate me, sometimes?"

No Place To Hide

"You fill your lies around me and you think you've won. You feel you can control me with the things you've done. You think that you can take me? You think that you can play me? You're going to start to hate me- I feel that you disgraced me!"

Play Me

10. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Anomaly wrote:
    "Some look at the time, I looked back into my life; You want to touch me to see what's in my eyes.
    Why do you make me remember all the hate all its shame? Don't you hate me, sometimes?"

No Place To Hide

"You fill your lies around me and you think you've won. You feel you can control me with the things you've done. You think that you can take me? You think that you can play me? You're going to start to hate me- I feel that you disgraced me!"

Play Me

This one is good too :)
    Come on, step inside and you will realize why my heart dies inside..

11. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 4:30 AM

"Sometimes I hate, the life I've made, everything is wrong every time. Pushing on I can't escape, everything that comes my way, is haunting me taking it's sweet time. Holding on I'm lost in a haze, fighting life til the end of my days"

- Narcissistic Cannibal

(no joke, this song used to make me cry sometimes because it speaks to me so much)

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

12. RE: Lyric's that Speak.

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Many of the lyrics speak to me . Even though it's a cover Creep. And this from Hollow Life.
    Is there ever any wonder
    Why we look to the sky
    Search in vain
    Asking why?
    All alone, where is God?
    Looking down, we don't know

13. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Absolutely, only yesterday while surfing YouTube, Narcissistic Cannibal spoke to me loudly.

They did Hypocrites, maybe they could do Parasites!

14. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 10:14 PM

"I like my life insane." (Right now from album take a look in the mirror)

I'm almost insane, my life is insane. Why wouldn't I like they way it is?
    I like my life insane.

15. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:13 PM

"All unjustice thats done to man
    All you fuckers know who I am
    I'm living proof that you can
    Turn around and say it's me again"

16. Re: Lyric's that Speak.

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Faget

The whole song is about my teenage years when I was called 'Faget' all the time and some people laughed at me, because I was a pretty boy. It didn't help my depression and anxiety/panic attacks either. I didn't really see it myself at the time, but I looked a littlebit like a girl and was even mistaken to be a girl few times. It was not the way I dressed or acted. I'm OK with it now, but at one point I was close to stab the next person who calls me fag or laughs at me. I think later I became ugly, because no one calls me that anymore haha :)

Dirty

I'm out here
    By myself, all alone
    Ready to blow my head off
    I hurt so bad inside

I wish you could see the world
    Through my eyes
    Each day is the same
    I just wanna laugh again

Keep hoping

I used to think about suicide and was depressed, lonely and not able to feel any joy, or laugh, or even cry anymore. I became so weak, that I couldn't get up from bed anymore and I quit school and lost my ability to work too. I was close to do it once with my stepdad's shotgun, but the hope for a better tomorrow kept me going.. I'm happy that I didn't do it. I still get depressed sometimes, but I've learned that things will get better and I will get through those dark times, just like I did before.

Right Now

Right now
    can't find a way to get across the hate when I see you
    Right now
    I'm feeling strange inside I wanna slash and beat you
    Right now
    I rip apart the things inside that excite you
    Right now
    I can't control myself I fucking hate you!

You open your mouth again
    I swear I'm gonna break it
    You open your mouth again
    My God I cannot take it

Shut up, shut up, shut up, I'll fuck you up!

This song is about my cousin, who is the person I hate the most. I do want to beat and stab him to death, but I don't want to ruin my life.

Newsletter Signup