JD & SFA

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Has anyone else on here wasted their money at Sellaband. We are being told that they are trying to get Jonathan to help them get the merchandise from ABC Ent. and have gotten nothing from him. 500 people feel like Jonathan doesnt give a shit about his fans. He has to be involved in this so don't tell me he knows nothing about it.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: JD & SFA

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Just looked on Kornspace and apparently JD is getting his lawyers involved and Sellaband is passing the blame onto another company. Remember the lawyers will be costing JD money so can't claim he doesn't give a shit :)

2. Re: JD & SFA

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 4:06 PM

On the album packet JD thanks sellaband for "helping realize this project".
    i do think jd should be really making more of an effort in this problem. I'm sure he's trying but maybe he should pull out for a bit and perhaps find a way to get the orders shipped himself?

It's available at FYE. In case it comes to you guys giving up. I don't think it'll come to that though. We'll storm JD's house before we give up. That's how korn fans are!

Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

3. Re: JD & SFA

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 7:38 AM

The Jonathan Davis CD/DVD package finally came out in stores in North America in August, 2011. It is a fine package, and is selling at a reasonable price. The recording is quite good, and the label "Music In Motion" did a good job with the packaging. I think it is well worth the $$$!

Get the latest from Korn!