Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 2:41 AM

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! [video review]

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:14 AM

yup this song is amazing
    KornHivGurl

2. Re: Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! [video review]

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:24 PM

No offense but I think the song sucks. JMO. I know bands go thru their experimental phase when they have made it big and can do anything they want. Same as I am a Metallica Fanboy and frankly Death Magnetic was good.....somewhat similar or "trying" to go back to the AJFA phase. But then again I am not JD! He can do what ever he wants. I just am a guitar purist in my band and am not really into synth (LOL yet the tool I am am contemplating getting a POD HD to make an eery intro to my bands next record) The whole dub step thing scares me as I do not want to hear a album all techno,DJ, sampling shit. PLEASE again and again Korn + 2 7 string guitars+ bass+ drums =dope! )

Dream on but:

The KoRn I would like to hear for the next record is a new guitar player to do the weird ambient things Head did......Low A tuning......more melodies......Fiiedy slap bass......thick guitar tones.....NO synth! LOL
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

3. gia avatar gia

Re: Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! [video review]

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 4:36 AM

ohh commmon get up is awesome!!

4. Re: Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! [video review]

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 6:59 AM

Everyone has a right to an opinion and doesn't have to like every song or album. What I find funny, is how so many live in "THE PAST". I love the song and I love the fact that Korn experiments with their music(which they've always been know for) JMO.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

5. Re: Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! [video review]

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 5:17 PM

I think the song is pretty good. I've never even heard of dubstep before this song was released, but it sounds good with Korn. However, I hope they don't stick with this sound in the future.

6. Re: Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! [video review]

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Get Up is different, I love different so yeah, this song kicks much ash. :)
    "..and now I find it hard, to live, my own life...

pleasing everyone, while I'm, just dead inside"

7. Re: Korn feat. Skrillex - Get Up! [video review]

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Hi, im just another paranoid fan of you JD and found a friend in issues to whom i can relate to when i feel my life is been completely manipulated.
    Also ive developed some characters that helps me go through this nonsense circus ppl call nightlife and everything around.
    Its just based on 4 Gods From a game called warhammer 40k 4 Chaos gods whose battles amongst themselves but if you see them as a whole then you just can take anything ...that + the fact that we dont really have a fucking clue of what we came here for and the negation of the assumption that the world needs to be saved brings you peace. Letting you do whatever you want remorseless.

Get the latest from Korn!