Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:16 PM

This album fucking rules! BUT, is anyone else with me in wishing that they put some instrumental interludes between tracks like they did on Issues?

It kind of pisses me off that they wouldn't think of doing this. This album is instrumentally one of their best in my opinion and, well, seriously it fucking pisses me off. Like how could they not think that their fans wouldnt want that on this album? Personally, I think many of us have been wanting that for the last few albums. The Paradigm Shift would have been fucking 100% PERFECT if they did this and it would have showcased Head and Munky jamming out together again.

Another gripe I have, no scat and no bag pipes.

So KORN IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE ON THE NEXT ALBUM PUT ATLEAST 2 TRACKS THAT ARE INSTRUMENTAL INTERLUDES!!

thank you!!
ESOG, one of the original 1994 KoRn kids. ;) Just recently turned 32 and still rocking KoRn at every stop light. FUCK YES!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:37 PM

When you have a band you can make your album however you want it.
    This stuff rules......P.S..it has bag pipes

2. Re: Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM

i never thought i'd see someone so upset over interludes, whenever i used to listen to issues i was like man it would be cool if these interludes were full songs lol.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3. Re: Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 7:48 PM

maybe the next album will be a double album like 24 songs

or 1 album 12 tracks and the other album 1 song like 70 mins LOL

4. Re: Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Fuck all that bullshit! (interludes)

5. Re: Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:21 PM

ESOG wrote:

ESOG, one of the original 1994 KoRn kids. ;) Just recently turned 32 and still rocking KoRn at every stop light. FUCK YES!

aha, I can understand that man, old fan since 1993-1994 :D

6. Re: Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM

This album rocks! They can't put out the same album over and over again. Of course it will change, why would you expect them to sound all the same? KoRn fucking rocks & they always will, no matter what they do. I think they did very well with this album, I love it!!
    Haley J Schmidt

7. Re: Paradigm Shift Disappointment

Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM

This record doesn�´t need interludes....come on...this record rocks the hell out of u...and ur complainin�´?
    BagPipes are in,just by the way!
    each and every record have been different of each other,but thats koRn,and thats why i love them !
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

Get the latest from Korn!