What We Do
    What We Do
    What We Do
    What We Do

Best song ever !!!
    Svein

2. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I am disappointed in the bonus tracks. In all their albums their bonus tracks have been better than the songs on the actual album itself. This time around they are up there with the worse songs on the album in my opinion. To be fair, there really arent any BAD songs on this album, I absolutely love this album!!

My least favorite would have to be Never Never (its not that it is bad, but I can tell it is one of those songs that I will be skipping past pretty much every time I listen to the album. And because of this I will do what I always do after buying the album and determining which are my favorite songs and weeding out the songs I know I will skip over, I burn a CD with all my favorite songs.

With that said, my favorite tracks are as follows:

Prey For Me - This song goes down as ONE of my all time favorite KoRn songs. The atmosphere of this track and JD's lyrics and the way he sings it is nothing short of amazing and is a perfect opener to a great album, setting the pace and expectation for something great, and thankfully Paradigm Shift does not disappoint. I want to tell you all what I feel is classic JD on this track, fast forward Prey For Me to 2:15. The way he sings sends shivers down my spine. The way he sings it and the lyrics are what makes JD, JD. That very bit is the voice in my head. I FUCKING LOVE IT AND CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT. If I can just play 2:15 on over and over again forever that would be fine by me.

Next favorite would be Paranoid and Aroused followed by Mass Hysteria, then Lullaby for a Sadist, Love and Meth. That's 5.

If I was compiling a list of just 2 tracks from each album (which I do often, I love making KoRn CD's where I take a emotion and pull 2 or 3 tracks from each album and put together a CD for myself like a CD for RAGE, one for HURT AND PAIN, etc) I would choose Prey For Me and Paranoid and Aroused.

3. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Prey For Me
    Paranoid and Aroused
    Mass Hysteria
    Lullaby for a Sadist
    Wish I Wasn't Born Today

4. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Paranoid and Aroused
    Lullaby For a Sadist
    Prey For Me
    Punishment Time
    Tell Me What You Want

No particular order...

5. RE: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Die Another Day (TPS: Deluxe Edition - Japanese Release) Hidden Track
    Love & Meth
    Spike In My Vains
    Wish I Wasn't Born Today
    Never Never

(Note: "Die Another Day" is a hidden bonus track & wasn't on TPS: Deluxe Edition - US Release Version)

So Awesome!

It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

6. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 2:20 PM

1. Lullaby For A Sadist 2. Love & Meth 3. Punishment Time 4. Mass hysteria 5.Prey For Me

7. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 7:30 PM

1. Mass Hysteria
    2. Spike In My Veins
    3. Lullaby for a Sadist
    4. Prey For Me
    5. Love and Meth

I know you guys work and pour your heart n soul into every album, I just want to thank you for walking back from the other side, because I didn't want to "See You On The Other Side" again.

Welcome back Korn. I haven't enjoyed an Album this much since I was 20 years old a decade ago. I'm suggesting all my friends go purchase so that you'll keep up this awesomeness. I feel young, goosebump ridden and so pumped that I feel I could move fast enough to watch a supernova in slow motion. Bravo sirs.

VERY IMPORTANT although it was not on my top five, it is VERY IMPORTANT to have a song like Never Ever. That's pure adrenaline slush. I liked it A LOT too. Its hard picking songs when you love the WHOLE album so much.

I may not understand why Head left, and it doesn't matter ultimately its none of my damn business. I know the reasons hes given to the public and those are good enough. All I want to say is WELCOME BACK MAN!!! Its hard to leave other bands in the dust when you're missing a leg.

8. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 8:45 PM

1. Lullaby for a sadist
    2. Victimized
    3. Spike In My Veins
    4. Prey for me
    5. Mass Hysteria
    Does it make me bad??

9. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 1:03 PM

1.Prey for me
    2.Lullaby for Sadist
    3.Love&Meth
    4.Punishment Time
    5.Paranoid&Aroused

But i love the other songs to....it was really hard for me to decide to pick up 5 of them!
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

10. RE: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM

1.1. DIE ANOTHER DAY.
    1.2. IT'S ALL WRONG.
    1.3. VICTIMIZED.
    1.4. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT.
    1.5. MASS HYSTERIA.
    P.S. Let the other songs from this epic album to be on the first place too - 1.6., 1.7. etc.
    P.P.S. Thank God Head is back! "Prey for You" Guys!

11. Re: Your top 5 Songs off The Paradigm Shift

Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I'm a total fanboy for DIE ANOTHER DAY. Don't know why but that song just sings to me.

1. Die Another Day
    2. It's All Wrong
    3. Love And Meth
    4. Spike In My Veins
    5. Prey For Me

Get the latest from Korn!