See You On The Other Side

Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 8:18 AM

So I saw there was another topic about SYOTS, also involving, but I decided to make another one just about this album exclusively.

So this is my "least-favorite" Korn album by far. I really feel that Korn messed up with this album, not saying it wasn't a good album.

I actually was listening to it yesterday, just to listen to it, and the reason I think they messed up became apparent to me. The best part of the album is the middle through the end.

Sure at the beginning of the album you have songs like "Twisted Transistor" (okay song), "Hypocrites", and "Politics". However, I thought these tracks were really weak and bland. All the tracks up to "10 or a 2 way".

From "Throw Me Away" on, a lot of the tracks are good! If they were to take the last 9 tracks and eliminate the ones at the beginning, this would be a good Korn album (subjectively IMO). Maybe even add "It's Me Again" to the tracklist, which was a bonus.

Does anyone else agree with me here? A lot of the songs just seem uninspired to death. I love the direction they went after this album with "Untitled", "3", and "Path to Totality" thankfully.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: See You On The Other Side

Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 8:43 PM

some of the songs were wrote the Matrix Team I think only 4 made the album

and the rest was wrote with Acctius ross

if u add like the 5 bonus tracks its like a 20 track album KORNS longest

BTW Syotos is my Fav korn album haven't heard Shift yet

2. Re: See You On The Other Side

Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Norg wrote:
    some of the songs were wrote the Matrix Team I think only 4 made the album

and the rest was wrote with Acctius ross

if u add like the 5 bonus tracks its like a 20 track album KORNS longest

BTW Syotos is my Fav korn album haven't heard Shift yet

Really? I might of heard about that a long time ago, but don't remember. That could be the reason.
    I mean the album has like 2 sides, the first portion not the best, and the second actually good.

Paradigm Shift is basically a continuation of Untouchables and Issues.

Get the latest from Korn!