PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Holy sh*** !!! Listen to that :

PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Crube wrote:
    All the people criticizing the album are mostly silent, but the "We Want David" crowd is still there unfortunately.

What the 'We want David' people don't seem to understand is the spot of the drummer is already taken by Ray who is a great drummer.

2. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Cyelowyn wrote:
    Crube wrote:
    All the people criticizing the album are mostly silent, but the "We Want David" crowd is still there unfortunately.

What the 'We want David' people don't seem to understand is the spot of the drummer is already taken by Ray who is a great drummer.

Agreed
    HEAVY? YOU WANT IT HEAVY? WELL COME TO MY WORLD, FEEL THE WEIGHT OF IT GRINDING DOWN!

3. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Silent Metal wrote:
    Cyelowyn wrote:
    Crube wrote:

Agreed

The cabinet has reached a consensus.
    Forum signatures are like personalised license plates: They are only amusing to the owner.

4. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:54 PM

David deserves to be back in the band

BAZINGA!

5. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:12 PM

much better than never never.

6. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Prey for me is piercing my brain and ears. it's fantastic song! :)
    /David back to Korn\

7. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Damn the more I hear about the album the more I like, And I think im going to like the song Prey For Me it just sounds basass\m/

8. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Yep prey for me seems really cool; like an Issues song... I think the album will be a "Issues Like", there's electronic muisc, with badass heavy songs... I like spike in my veins too this album will be great, can't wait for it !

9. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Damn so far this album seems very promising! More metal, less groove, with 'sprinkles' of electronica thrown in. Favorite so far off the previews; Prey for Me, Love & Meth, Spike in my Veins. Gotta listen to Victimized some more.

10. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Just a perfect balance of everything they have done so far. Can't wait for the eighth to arrive.

11. Re: PREY FOR ME / SPIKE IN MY VEINS Snipets

Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 5:02 PM

prey for me is sick. never never is even growing on me now that i know the whole album wont be like that.

Get the latest from Korn!