Today marks 15 years since Korn's third album Follow The Leader was released

Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Today is the 15 year anniversary of Follow The Leader. Korn's third album. this one brings back alot of memories for me. I got introduced to Korn in 1996 when my friend let me borrow Life Is Peachy on cassette. then shortly after I purchased Life Is Peachy and Self Titled.so when I found out that Korn was coming out with a new album in the summer of '98 I was stoked. my local rock radio station played Got The Life sometime in late July and said it was going to be on Korn's new album I fell in love with that track. I recorded it on a blank cassette tape and played it over and over again. then finally on the release date I went with my uncle to my local record store and purchased the album. my favorite tracks are Dead Bodies Everywhere, It's On, Got The Life, Pretty and of course Freak On A Leash. this album brings back alot of memories for me. what are y'all memories and thoughts on Follow The Leader?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Today marks 15 years since Korn's third album Follow The Leader was released

Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I love listening to CDS And Vinyl. I'd pick that over digital anyday. Great Story too!

2. Re: Today marks 15 years since Korn's third album Follow The Leader was released

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 6:31 AM

I was familiar with Korn before FTL but not really a fan. FTL changed that. I still get chills when It's On starts. The whole album is just badass.

3. Re: Today marks 15 years since Korn's third album Follow The Leader was released

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM

First album of theirs that I bought. Has two or three filler songs, but overall good stuff.

4. Re: Today marks 15 years since Korn's third album Follow The Leader was released

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Happy belated to the first Korn album that I bought.
    Does it make me bad??

5. Re: Today marks 15 years since Korn's third album Follow The Leader was released

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 2:15 AM

Me, too ;)
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

6. Re: Today marks 15 years since Korn's third album Follow The Leader was released

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:47 PM

my favorite album by them.

Get the latest from Korn!